- 1. Kobana - P2 (2008 Mix) remastered * Free Download! * 5.09 798 plays
- 2. Todd Terje - Ragysh (Kobana 'Private' Mix) * Free Download! * 5.57 4340 plays 124.0 BPM
- 3. Chromatics - Tick Of The Clock (Kobana Remix) * Free Download! * 6.20 1152 plays
- 1. ID - ID (Kobana Remix) 2.00 715 plays
- 2. Muui - ID (Kobana Remix) [Lowbit Records] preview 2.00 730 plays
- 3. Phulk D - Beyond (Kobana Remix) [Balkan Connection] PREVIEW 2.34 927 plays
- 4. Guy j - Transitions (Kobana Remix) 6.16 2180 plays
- 5. Stephen J. Kroos - A Past (Kobana 'Acid' Dub' Mix) preview 2.03 847 plays
- 6. Paul Hazendonk - The Long Journey (Kobana Remix) [Proton Music] 2.38 944 plays
- 7. Miusha feat. Poison Pro - Alien (Kobana Dub Mix) preview 3.04 1344 plays
- 8. Dave Sthorn - Liquid Reality (Kobana & Yane3dots Remix) 2.36 819 plays
- 9. Shahin & Bench - Viridian (Kobana Remix) [Arrival] 3.04 1324 plays 125.0 BPM
- 10. Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union - Glitter (Kobana remix) Preview 3.33 1691 plays
- 11. Ephorix - Brazi (Kobana Remix) Out Now! 2.52 2192 plays
- 1. Kobana & Yane3dots - Venus (Original Mix) 6.16 1386 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Kobana - Hear The Colors (Original Mix) [Silk Digital] 2.13 2461 plays 126.0 BPM
Kobana – not many artists can be quickly recognized after just a few musical notes.
Kobana is definitely one of them thanks to his unique production style. His signature is enclosed in amazing percussion and synth lines, which work together creating synergistic effect. As one of the journalists has put it: “they pop up together so well…”.
Kobana’s music journey started around millennium change when he got introduced to basic capabilities of computer recording software and flexibility which only computer workstation can offer. Since then, he has spent countless hours in his home studio learning production techniques, tweaking and bending the sound, reverse engineering someone else’s music productions, finding out the best use of mastering science and plugins.
The result of his dedication is quickly recognizable in his productions: all sounds create a fantastic harmony that engages the listener and ideally transfers Kobana’s emotions. His skills were quickly recognized and fructified (and still do) in number of collaborations (some of them became an ongoing projects: with Mario Hatchet and Yane3dots, some others were just one off).
Nowadays Kobana is regarded as one of most talented producers in the progressive house world.
Top DJs and labels in the industry appreciated his music, his dj sets appeared in the most respectable radio shows. However, as Kobana used to say: this is only just the beginning. His motto: to deliver quality over quantity remains true.