- 1. Renegades - The More I learn (Rusty Dust Remix) CLIP 2.00 100 plays
- 2. Renegades - The more I learn CLIP 1.29 3854 plays 132.0 BPM
- 1. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside out (Original Mix) - SICK WATONA 6.17 1141 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (Deep Sector Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.12 165 plays
- 3. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (In Deep We Trust Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.00 152 plays
- 4. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (Beat Factory Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.33 143 plays
- 5. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (Hamza Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.11 156 plays
Bjorn Fogelberg is a Swedish music producer, web designer and writer.
Bjorn started to produce electronic music on a Commodore 64 in the 80s. As part of the so called "scene" he created music and graphics for demos and intros by the hacker collective known as XAKK (Which he also was a cofounder of). In the early 90's, he moved on to MIDI and synthesizers.
The style of his music has naturally changed over the years. The first album “64” (1996 XAKK Records) was inspired by his years in the Commodore 64 scene. The second album “Karooshi Porn” (Ninetysix Sounds / XAKK Records) had a more commercial, laid back sound that fit well into the 90s ambient / electronica / techno vibe. In 2001 Bjorn started to produce music for the dance floors. In 2005 he remixed the Deep Orbit (Damion Houchen/Genix) track “Revolver” for Dutch label KYR Records. Bjorn's track “Mind your matter” was played by some of the biggest DJs in the industry, like Armin Van Buuren (“One of my favourite tracks…”) and Markus Schulz.