- 1. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside out (Original Mix) - SICK WATONA 6.17 1092 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (Deep Sector Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.12 145 plays
- 3. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (In Deep We Trust Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.00 130 plays
- 4. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (Beat Factory Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.33 127 plays
- 5. Bjorn Fogelberg - Inside Out (Hamza Mix) - SICK WATONA 3.11 141 plays
Bjorn Fogelberg is a Swedish music producer, web designer and independent game developer.
Bjorn started to produce electronic music on a Commodore 64 in the 80s. As part of the so called "scene" he created music and graphics for demos and intros by the hacker collective known as XAKK (Which he also was a cofounder of). In the early 90's, he moved on to MIDI and synthesizers.
The style of his music has naturally changed over the years. The first album “64” (1996 XAKK Records) was inspired by his years in the Commodore 64 scene. The second album “Karooshi Porn” (Ninetysix Sounds/XAKK Records) had a more commercial, laid back sound that fit well into the 90s ambient/electronica/techno vibe.
In 2001 Bjorn started to produce music for the dance floors. In 2005 he remixed the Deep Orbit (Damion Houchen/Genix) track “Revolver” for Dutch label KYR Records. Bjorn's track “Mind your matter” was played by some of the biggest DJs in the industry, like Armin Van Buuren (“One of my favourite tracks…”) and Markus Schulz.
“The black hole in my heart” (2006 XAKK Records) was supported by Matt Darey (“Loving this deep, dark and dirty progressive tune! Has my full support!”).
In 2008 Bjorn signed a record deal with System Recordings where he released the track “All in your mind”, which featured vocals by him self. 2009 saw the release of the track “Feeding the bear”, also on System Recordings. In 2011 Bjorn released "Inside out" on Ricky Ryan's label Sick Watona and "Before+After" on 19Box Recordings, a label owned and maintained by DJ 19.