- 1. Navid Izadi feat. KMLN - Kurandero (Crosstown Rebels) 7.54 4479 plays
- 2. Signal Flow feat. KMLN - Dananude (Endless) 6.25 5205 plays
- 3. KMLN - Steady As She Goes (Symbiosis Gathering - video link) 6.53 9320 plays 105.0 BPM
- 4. KMLN / Be Major - Platonic Love (KMLN Records) 6.17 120.0 BPM
- 5. KMLN / Be Major - Time for L O V E (patty kay RmX) (KMLN Records) 8.54 5317 plays
- 6. KMLN / Be Major - Corida (KMLN Records) 9.29 7494 plays
- 7. KMLN / Be Major - Time for L O V E (KMLN Records) 5.12 6586 plays
KMLN's Upcoming Gigs
Wed 17 Sep, 14
Private Party, Nevada City, United States
Fri 19 Sep, 14
Arcata Theater, Arcata, United States
Thu 09 Oct, 14
King King Hollywood, Los Angeles, United States
Powered by GigaTools
KMLN was born in 2011 in Berlin, a legendary rise brought it to appear within 6 months in all of the city's world famous clubs. By end of 2012, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Sweden, France and Italy. 2013 saw KMLN relocate in Los Angeles, getting well known through the biggest festivals in Mexico, west coast USA and Canada, finishing the year with a European and Asian tour.
A musician by training with years spent in bands and extensive touring, KMLN brings all of that musical experience by combining his musicianship with his curating abilities. May it be a primetime or a sunrise set, he adapts to any surrounding and delivers genre-bending performances and extremely entertaining live drumming, enhancing the experience and making the dance floor erupt. With releases on Crosstown Rebels, Endless, Touch of Class and it's own label KMLN records, the music ranges from deeper house elements to full on techno, under the influence of hip hop, downtempo, minimal abstract and world influenced modern electronica, with a very organic swing throughout all productions.
The last year, he has teamed up with the talented DJ/producer Shawna Hofmann from SF/Canada, who has always been a pioneer in the west coast festival scene especially at well known experience festival "Burning Man". She's always brought styles to the dancefloor, long before they became trends, delivering fresh new music sounds unheard to most with a multi-cultural twist. The union of them, creates an even more astonishing trip through time&music. The colors of KMLN are always unpredictable, but one thing is for sure…. they play for the dancers.