- KLAUDIA GAWLAS MAYDAY POLAND 2013 (Arena) Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on November 16, 2013 09:3017669 Plays64 Comments843 Favoritings2689 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 54.35
- KLAUDIA GAWLAS @ YouFM CLUBNIGHT 2013 Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on September 25, 2013 12:1523662 Plays129 Comments1217 Favoritings3260 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 2.01.16
- KLAUDIA GAWLAS @ NATURE ONE 2013 Century Circus Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on August 09, 2013 12:2055328 Plays285 Comments2321 Favoritings8388 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.31.33
- Klaudia Gawlas @ Ruhr In Love 2013 (ABSTRACT) Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on July 03, 2013 10:2333311 Plays184 Comments1300 Favoritings5268 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 57.12
- KLAUDIA GAWLAS @ MAYDAY 2013 (ARENA mit Atmo) Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on May 02, 2013 12:1156388 Plays261 Comments2092 Favoritings8829 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.28.52
- Klaudia Gawlas - WinterWorld 2013 Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on January 21, 2013 12:1345978 Plays204 Comments1721 Favoritings7909 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.01.36
- KLAUDIA GAWLAS @ NATURE ONE 2012 Century Circus (ATMO) inkl. Playlist Artwork KlaudiaGawlas on August 06, 2012 13:3785983 Plays316 Comments2264 Favoritings14953 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.30.56
KLAUDIA GAWLAS experimented with the guitar and keyboards before she used the first Fruity Loop version to create sounds. A much used mix tape by Jeff Mills fanned the flames at age 13 and led to visiting a lot of raves and parties. That’s how her extraordinary passion for electronic music started and her involvement into electronic music has grown ever since.
During a one-year-stay in the USA, where she also attended courses in Psychology and Radio Broadcasting, she started DJing in a friend’s record store. Creating and transforming music – also in front of an enthusiastic audience – still fascinate KLAUDIA GAWLAS today. Back in Germany with a DJM 600 as a gift from her American friends, it was just a matter of time until two Technics turntables completed her equipment and KLAUDIA GAWLAS’ success story took its course.
Winning a DJ contest in Raveline Magazine she got a gig at Ruhr in Love and this was the beginning of her unstoppable career. By now KLAUDIA GAWLAS has turned her hobby into her job which she does with discipline, a lot of creativity, even more idealism and above all love for music. This attitude has generated a considerable renown and has also taken her to internationally acknowledged events like Nature One and Mayday but also beyond the German borders. Especially in her native country Poland she can count on a broad fan base. But no matter if she plays on a big stage or in a small club KLAUDIA GAWLAS always gives her best and that is why fans, organizers and colleagues alike appreciate her work.
Again and again the name KLAUDIA GAWLAS can be found in the top ranks of annual polls. Not only her functional but at the same time emotional sets receive the approval of music critics and fans but also her studio productions find their way into the charts and record cases of her international colleagues.
KLAUDIA GAWLAS has already produced and released a number of tracks. Among others she has closely cooperated with Eric Sneo on the successful EP "Playground". She has released tracks on Night Light Records and Italo Business and for her 12Inch “Szcz” Marco Bailey has contributed a remix. Recently she released her debut album “Zeitgeist”, with which she could convince techno fans from all over the world.
Moreover KLAUDIA GAWLAS has successfully cooperated with her colleague Eric Sneo more than once. In 2012 they relaunched the renowned label Masters of Disaster, which had been put on hold in 2006. Beside their own productions, tracks of well-known artists will be released here.