- 1. 01 - Jaan 0.33 33 plays
- 2. 02 - Whole lotta nachna 0.29 40 plays
- 3. 03 - Why Oi! 0.32 14 plays
- 4. 04 - Life's fantastic 0.42 10 plays
- 5. 05 - Heer 0.36 16 plays
- 6. 06 - Dodge the rain 0.37 8 plays
- 7. 07 - Govinda 0.48 10 plays
- 8. 08 - Channa 0.34 15 plays
- 9. 09 - Don't stand in my way 0.55 16 plays
- 10. 10 - Rainbow's Gold 0.48 10 plays
- 11. 11 - Need your love 0.44 7 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Kissmet is a spellbinding blend of Eastern and Western music that captivates crowds all over the world. They fuse Bhangra (Punjabi folk music from India) and Rock together to create something amazing which instantly and effortlessly appeals to the masses. They take audiences on a roller coaster ride from the East to the West and back again leaving them breathless, exhausted and brimming with positive energy and the feel good factor. It has to be seen to be believed...
Singing in four different languages (English, Punjabi, Hindi and Sanskrit), and using a complete mix of Indian and English instrumentation, the Singh brothers that front the band have performed all over the UK at the largest festivals (Glastonbury, Edinburgh Hogmanay, Summer Sundae, Belladrum, Larmer Tree Festival) and have also performed throughout Europe (including the Rock for People Festival (Czech Republic)), South America (Mexico City, Guadalajara) and Asia too (The Rainforest World Music Festival (Malaysia), Beach Chill Out (Goa)).