- 1. Youngworld Skit 1.40 127 plays
- 2. Kidd Wes-Memoirs of a gold chain 3.00 771 plays
- 3. Kidd Wes-Pause 3.11 151 plays
- 4. Kidd Wes-What It's Gonna Be Ft. Yung Trap 3.27 131 plays
- 5. Kidd Wes-Trying 4.00 169 plays
- 6. Kidd Wes-In Between The Lines Ft. Cashe & Rahsaan aka A Fly Guy 3.41 77 plays
- 7. Kidd Wes-Uptown Saturday Night 1.52 57 plays
- 8. Kidd Wes-Tell Me Ft. Jovie 2.45 61 plays
- 9. Excuses Ft. Anom The Super Producer & King Docious 2.47 52 plays
- 10. Kidd Wes-Close Up 1.40 55 plays
- 11. Kidd Wes-All We Had 2.39 61 plays
- 12. Kidd Wes-Ya'll Know 4.23 86 plays
- 13. Kidd Wes-Fvck Em' 3.09 53 plays
- 14. Kidd Wes-Say Grace 4.28 36 plays
- 15. Kidd Wes-Pause (Remix)Ft. Ghostwridah 3.44 43 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow me on twitter
- Listen to me on Myspace
- Follow my blog on Tumblr
- Watch my videos
- Follow me on IG
YOUNGWORLD available on iTunes May 13, 2014:
Born in South West Houston Texas and raised in Westside Detroit Michigan and Miami, Florida the 26 year old emcee Emelike "KIDD WES" Nwosuocha is an innovative artist who integrates his talents of writing, rapping, producing and his incredible ability to command a stage to give the people what they want and what they need.
The album “Young World” is a return to the most basic principles of hip-hop, the art of storytelling and lyricism. The back drop of lush/boom bap productions paints with such musical detail you would think that it was produced by Quentin Tarrintino himself.
The first single from forth coming project “Young World” is called “Pause” which jumps the album off immediately letting all naysayers know from the gate what it is early. “Memoirs of a Gold Chain” directs itself at some people that ran with Kidd Wes and fell short of the goal at the finish line. “Tell Me” featuring Jovie, a hip-hop duet that has happened in this particular format in hip-hop that tells a story of how far you would go for love.
He earned his name from participating in cyphers and the battle scene in his native Detroit area where he was dubbed with the moniker KIDD WES. He stated after destroying a number of emcees.
Always a quick thinker KIDD WES brings his heart felt lyrics and life experiences to his pen and to give an honest approach to his music.
Once you have listened or have attended a Kidd Wes show you can’t help but be attracted to this talent, you will recognize that music is about to change.
For Booking Inquires and Collabs email: firstname.lastname@example.org