- 1. Kerry Leva - Proud [Original Mix] 2.45 1467 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Kerry Leva - Proud [Oliver Smith Remix] 2.45 1308 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Kerry Leva - Proud [Steve Kaetzel Remix] 2.45 911 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Kerry Leva - Proud [Juventa Remix] 2.45 1295 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Kerry Leva - You Lied [preview] 2.54 2957 plays 121.0 BPM
- 6. Kerry Leva - This Isn't Right [preview] 2.53 1814 plays 122.0 BPM
- 7. The Way Out Is Through [Original Mix] 8.19 988 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. The Way Out Is Through [Ambient Mix] 3.51 2507 plays 126.0 BPM
- 9. Juventa & Kerry Leva - Just For Now 2.36 2127 plays
- 10. Stay With Me 6.11 2309 plays 156.0 BPM
- 11. The Storm [Produced w/Carlos Perez D'Anda] 5.05 1901 plays
- 12. F.E.T. 7.30 3477 plays 122.0 BPM
- 1. Kerry Leva - You Lied [preview] by kerryleva 2.54 2957 plays 121.0 BPM
- 2. Kerry Leva - This Isn't Right [preview] by kerryleva 2.53 1814 plays 122.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Kerry Leva vs. Matt Lange-You Lied The Way You Know (Rose & Paul Mash Up) FREE D/L3. Kerry Leva vs. Matt Lange-You Lied The Way You Know (Rose & Paul Mash Up) FREE D/L by NuevaDigital 6.34 1919 plays
**Bookings/collaborations: info (at) kerryleva (dot) com**
Kerry Leva is an electronic music producer, singer/songwriter, and pianist from Boston. In her early years, Kerry was often writing solo piano pieces inspired by the works of Vince Guaraldi and George Winston, but later went on to study Music Synthesis at Berklee College of Music. It was during that time that she developed a love for electronic music, and shortly thereafter began collaborating as a vocalist on releases such as 'Anywhere With You Is Home' (with Matt Lange), 'Memorial (You Were Loved)' (with Ad Brown), and, most recently and notably, 'In And Out Of Phase' (with Andrew Bayer and Matt Lange).
Where many EDM vocalists are content to focus on their singing careers, Kerry broke through as a prolific producer in her own rite, with her remix of 'As The Rain Falls' (with Ad Brown and Matt Lange) earning support from Above & Beyond and other EDM notables. The end of 2012 brought the release of Kerry's first solo endeavour, 'Let It Fade,' a two-track EP comprised of the title track, a chill, solo piano composition, and 'No Strings Attached,' which takes the title track in a more beat-driven direction.
As a DJ, Kerry blends deep house, progressive house, breaks, and trance into her sets, and takes them further by incorporating live vocal performance into shows.
With a voice often called 'angelic' and a production style often referred to as 'pristine,' 'lush,' and full of attention to detail, Kerry certainly is an artist to watch as she continues to push boundaries as both a producer and writer, with a style ranging from chill, lush, piano-driven house music to indie-pop infused electronica.