- 1. Recovery of lost function(Mini Album) 11.20 552 plays
- 2. Paradigm Shift-preview(Glack Audio) 3.52 342 plays
- 3. High Pressure Injection from Deep Garnet Records[preview] 2.12 790 plays
- 4. K-Truck LP [Preview] Ricochet Records 11.07 267 plays
- 5. Overnight-Overwrite EP 16.58 312 plays
- 6. Swim in the darkness(Ipologica Recordings) 3.20 201 plays
- 7. Broccoli Effect ("Inner World' EP" from RUNE Recordings) 6.07 785 plays
- 8. Trajectory of Falling(V1)short(Ricochet Records) 4.28 233 plays
- 9. Park-Scene1/Steel Drum(Sound source from the iPhone Apps. ) 1.59 300 plays
- 10. Feel-preview(Glack Audio) 3.33 270 plays
- 11. Blue Mouse(Detection of mutations EP) from Mona Records 2.11 112 plays
- 12. Osmose(Detection of mutations EP) from Mona Records 3.40 154 plays
- 13. Trigger Recall(Detection of mutations EP) from Mona Records 6.08 137 plays
- 14. Naked light(Detection of mutations EP) from Mona Records 6.49 217 plays
- 15. Flux-Capacitor(2006-2013Remastered)[FREE TRACK] 5.57 307 plays
Booking/Radio show/Remix requests to
The sound of Kawatin is just like a time travel. His tune makes your moment eternal. You trip to your past and then your future with his music. You experience deja vu and reach to a cloudland.
He made his debut with "Steal The Funk EP/Play Recording" in 2006. In the same year, he was highly praised with his remix for "My Style by Si Begg-Kawatin Remix/Noodles". His unique sound cannot be categorized to any existing genre.
"DJ Kawatin Okawari Show on iBreaks" started in 2005 and he had his deep and underground DJ show for five years.
In 2011, "Tokyo Salvage EP" was released from Ricochet Records. The track became a hot topic in the underground scene and was chosen for "Tracks of the Year" of PMS show on BBC radio.
His music makes you realize you can move to the next level.