- 1. Kasper Bjørke - Hummingbirds (with Jacob Bellens) by hfn music 2.30 12110 plays
- 2. Kasper Bjørke - Lose Yourself to Jenny (with Jacob Bellens) by hfn music 2.30 8036 plays
- 3. Kasper Bjørke - Deep is the Breath (with Jacob Bellens & Emma Acs) by hfn music 2.30 7480 plays
- 4. Kasper Bjørke - Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) by hfn music 2.30 4688 plays
- 5. Kasper Bjørke - Overture by hfn music 1.18 3365 plays
- 6. Kasper Bjørke - D.O.A.H. by hfn music 2.30 3451 plays
- 7. Kasper Bjørke - All I hear is Drums by hfn music 2.30 3152 plays
- 8. Kasper Bjørke - Bohemian Soul (with Laid Back) by hfn music 2.30 3061 plays
- 9. Kasper Bjørke - Ubiquitous by hfn music 2.30 2713 plays
- 10. Kasper Bjørke - US Escape by hfn music 2.30 2102 plays
- 1. Kasper Bjørke Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) by hfn music 2.30 10953 plays
- 2. Kasper Bjørke Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) (Slow Hands Remix) by hfn music 2.30 6149 plays
- 3. Kasper Bjørke Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) (Yuksek Remix) by hfn music 2.30 10081 plays
- 4. Kasper Bjørke Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) (Kasper Bjørke Alternated Vocal Version) by hfn music 2.30 2610 plays
- 5. Kasper Bjørke Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) (Yuksek Dub) by hfn music 2.30 2963 plays
- 6. Kasper Bjørke Sunrise (with Jacob Bellens) (Kasper Bjørke Alternated Dub Version) by hfn music 2.30 1910 plays
By being on rosters at respected labels such as Eskimo, Correspondant, Hfn Music, Mirau, Compost Black and Plant Music and releasing the hit singles "Young Again" and "Heaven" from his sophomore album "Standing on top of Utopia" (which included remixes by Prins Thomas and Nicolas Jaar, that recieved support by everyone from Seth Troxler to Tim Sweeney), Kasper has positioned himself as one of the most renowned and versatile Danish contributors to the international electronic music scene; both as a Dj and producer.
His third studioalbum "Fool" was released April 1st 2012 on Hfn Music, accompanied by stellar remixes from Rebolledo (Comeme), Axel Boman (Studio Barnhus), Maxxi Soundsystem (Hot Waves), Pillow Talk (Wolf + Lamb), Permanent Vacation, Yuksek, Slow Hands and many more... the first two singles "Lose Yourself to Jenny" and "Deep is the Breath" recieved great DJ feedback and took a firm hold on both European and American radio stations. The artwork for the album was designed by one of Kasper´s all time heroes, Trevor Jackson.
Another hero if his, Andrew Weatherall, handpicked Kaspers track "Man from Venice" (taken from the "Symptoms EP" / Hfn 2011) to be part of the epic Weatherall compilation "Masterpiece".
As a remixer, Kasper has pretty much covered the whole spectrum: From rising acts like Sonns and Gluteus Maximus - to international pop names like Moby. In March 2013 he released the 28 track compilation Remix Crusades (2007-2013) that includes some of the best remixes he did of others - and the best that others did of his work.
As a DJ, Kasper has countless gigs under his belt across the globe, from legendary clubs as Panorama Bar and Watergate in Berlin, Social Club and Rex Club in Paris, D Edge in Sao Paolo, fabric in London, Le Bain and Cielo in New York, Bob Beaman and Charlie in Munich and Electric Pickle in Miami - and big festivals like Iceland Airwaves, Sonar Reykjavik, Montreux Jazz Festival and Roskilde Festival. For the past couple of years Kasper has been doing external line up pitches for Roskilde Festival for their electronic programme - and doing a residency at the Apollo Stage, which he also helped develop the concept for.
In 2011 Kasper abandoned the A&R chair at a Danish indie label, where he discovered and developed acts like the international pop phenomenom Oh Land - and signed local indie darlings such as Darkness Falls, The Late Great Fitzcarraldos and Compilcated Universal Cum. However, Kasper now has his main focus on working in his studio and his company as a Manager for Trentemøller and rising stars Reptile Youth. He also is part of managing Oh Lands new imprint Tusk or Tooth. If that wasnt enough, Kasper is also hosting a weekly radioshow on National Radio DR P6 Beat, called 4/4 - playing everything from Disco to New Wave, Italo, Post Punk, House and Techno tracks.
In 2012 Kasper was handpicked to be "Hugo artist" of the year, along with russian DJ Nina Kraviz (Rekids) - to be the official "face" of the clothing line Hugo (by Hugo Boss) on their Hugo blog and DJing at different Hugo events around Europe - while also creating a part of the runway soundtrack for Hugo´s fashion show at Berlin in July 2012.
The Mansisters is the camp sideproject that Kasper runs together with Jon Atli Helgasson (aka Sexy Lazer, one part of the duo Human Woman). The two friends joined forces in the studio, after playing back to back as DJs. After their debut release "E.P. Phone Home (EP)" was released on My Favorite Robot Records in 2012, The Mansisters recently joined the Correspondant label for their next releases. First off with a dark, flamboyant track named "Jennie´s Diner", which is a part of the Correspondant split EP, set for a release on August 5th 2013 - to be followed up by a full EP in December 2013.
Constantly in creative motion, Kasper is currently recording material for his 4th solo album which will be released sometime in 2014.
Kaspers muscial background comes from the discohouse duo Filur (together with producer/DJ Tomas Barfod) that introduced his productions to a wide audience in Denmark - and abroad. Filur released four studio albums and a Best Of compilation ("In Retrospect" from 2009) that spawned a long line of international radio and chart hit singles from 1999-2012. Kasper received two Danish Music Awards (Danish Grammy) for Best Producer and Best Dance Release (as Filur) and the duo also won numerous Danish Dj Awards (DDJA) though the years.