Need a gift for a gifted musician?
To be a Noble Girl you should be outgoing, embody a warm personality and enjoy working large parties and events where you will interface with other people. Many promo models are hired locally just before promo events.
1. Create a modeling portfolio, if you don't already have one, we can help you with this by doing a photo/video shoot for you.
2. Tell your modeling agent that you are interested in promotional work. You can also add that you are specifically interested in being a Noble Girl for upcoming events. This will give your agent a heads-up as to what to watch out for when jobs from the agencies arise. If you don't already have an agent Noble Girls can also act as an agency for you.
3. Look for local events in your area sponsored by Noble Girls. Even if you have an agent, keeping your ear to the ground for upcoming Noble Girl events might give you a jump on the competition who don't know about the job yet. Check bars, clubs, and local sporting events to see if they have advertising an event sponsored by Noble Girls. You can then inquire with the facility holding the event, or your agent if they will be hiring promo girls.
4. Find local advertising agencies in your area. The local advertising agencies will contact agents to book Noble Girls for the event. Contact the advertising agencies themselves to determine if they are representing Noble Girls in the area, and if so, if they are holding any upcoming events. They may direct you to the person in charge of the campaign, or ask that you have your agent submit your materials along with other models for when the casting process occurs.
5. Go to the audition or meeting we set up with you. Make sure you are prepared and on time/early. First impression is everything.
6. Book the job and go to the event. While at the event, be outgoing, friendly, and polite to the people at the event. Sell or give away the product in the manner which the clients want you to operate (products could include clothing, stickers, or music) for example, a Noble Girl might be directed to act a bit more carefree at a Superbowl party, than while at a sponsored golf event.