- 1. Kaleidoscope 2.51 570 plays
- 2. Atmospheric Pressure 3.20 144 plays
- 3. My Secret 2.36 97 plays
- 4. Electric Fire 2.53 101 plays
- 5. Moon's Orbit 3.24 85 plays
- 6. I'll Be Yours 2.11 89 plays
- 7. Close Your Eyes 2.53 106 plays
- 8. Groovy 1.28 65 plays
- 9. Future Shimmers 3.13 64 plays
- 10. El Cielo 2.34 54 plays
- 11. If You Could 4.35 94 plays
- 12. Baby Dinosaur 2.16 75 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
It’s a bit like magic: She’s a photographer and mixed media artist. She sings and plays ukulele. Discovering Karma McCartney’s music is much akin to finding a message in a bottle cast adrift in time and space.
The LA native’s debut album “Notes From the Sky” features twelve songs that call to mind thoughts including -- but not limited to -- kaleidoscopes, sailor shanties, moon and starlight, floating weightless in the ocean, pinwheels, and love. They intersect on the corners of pretty, heartfelt, otherworldly, and delightful, then keep moving, animated with a life of their own, never ending.
McCartney’s band is made up of: bass player Josh Adachi (The Shade and The Fictions). banjoist David Greening (Molino and Old Toy Trains), pianist Nathan Van Hala (West Indian Girl and Eagle Winged Palace), drummer Dan Snellenbarger and guitarist Eric “Cashew” Harding (from Eagle-Winged Palace and The Prix).
The album was produced by Stephen Schroeder (Paul Oakenfold, Adam Freeland, Deepsky, Uberzone).
-- Joe Fielder, Radio Free Silver Lake