- 1. Nagola (Original Mix) 8.02 978 plays
- 2. In Der Moog (Original Mix 2013) 7.50 163 plays
- 3. Don't Stop (Original Mix) 6.39 131 plays
- 4. Change ! (Original Mix) 6.11 150 plays
- 5. Mega Balle (original mix) 7.51 410 plays
- 6. Analog Dreams (original mix) 6.49 288 plays
- 7. Acid Melt (Original Mix)/ Karl Ritter 5.33 127 plays
- 8. Fun Da Mentals (Original Mix) 7.12 146 plays
- 9. The Train Goes On (Original Mix C1) - Free Download :) 6.44 96 plays
- 10. The way to do it(original mix) 6.18 105 plays
- 11. Rainy day (original mix) 6.23 170 plays
- 12. Alcazar (Mix B) 5.58 73 plays
- 13. Highway of Dreams 5.06 64 plays
- 14. Stand Alone (original mix) 6.45 72 plays
- 15. Power (original mix) 9.08 49 plays
- 16. Bob Job-Giles Dhay (Karl Ritter Remix) 8.09 123 plays
- 17. Kitchen sound 7.40 101 plays
- 18. Halloween 9.14 47 plays
- 19. Sweat (Original Mix) 5.57 84 plays
- 20. Creepy (Original Dub Mix) 7.53 73 plays
- 1. 2014-06-08 Karl Ritter Dj Set 4 Electropical Record 58.36 58 plays
- 2. 23/05/14 Electropical @ Garden Karl Ritter 1.36.34 60 plays
- 3. 24/01/14 Electropical @ Garden Giles Dhay B2B Karl Ritter 2.38.11 52 plays
- 4. Karl Ritter Dj set @ Smarties 15 05 13 1.12.26 89 plays
- 5. Karl Ritter Dj set 10 06 11 TR and TB Groove 1.01.02 93 plays
- 6. Karl Ritter Dj Set 31 03 11 Temperature Rising 1.00.32 269 plays
- 7. Karl Ritter Dj set 09/03/11 Aural exciter 1.00.00 180 plays
- 8. Karl Ritter Dj Set 18 02 11 The Love Sequence 1.00.00 205 plays
- 9. Karl Ritter Dj Set 20/11/10 let's go clubbing ! 1.08.31 361 plays 128.0 BPM
- 10. Karl Ritter Dj set 01/10/10 The Summer Is Over! 1.10.54 354 plays
- 11. Karl Ritter Dj Set 08/07/10 @ Klub 1.24.51 235 plays
Karl Ritter was born on the 28th of February 1981 in St Maurice, France. From a early age he realized that music did and would play a major role in his life. Even when little he loved the album « Oxygène » by Jean-Michel Jarre as well as a compilation called « synthétiseurs ».
It was during his vacation in 1994 in Frankfurt Am Main at his grandparents that he first discovered Techno and Trance while listening to the Members Of Mayday, Energy 52 and other sacred sounds of the era.
In 1996 the album « Homework » by Daft Punk and « Left Above the Clouds » by Josh Wink made a big impression on him.
In the summer of 1997 he travels to a friend’s in Greece, whose elder brother brings a turntable. He spends time listening, by only the light of the record deck to the latter’s record collection preferentially to Harthouse and Minus.
Once home again, he shuts himself up in his room, transformed into a discothèque, for hours on end. Standing behind his turntables he imagines himself getting the crowds up and dancing.Later invited by Nick Bump he meets the DJ of ‘ La Douche’ in Nice, Giles Dhay, who teaches him how to mix.
In 1998 he hosts his first evening dances in nightclubs. Over the next three years he works on his technique and gathers experience of public contact (L’Ambassade, Le Midem, Papagayo, Stars N Bars…)
His philosophy of always building the evening around the music leads him to distance himself from these commercialized events because the music is not their
However it is during his stay in London studying at the S.A.E.(School of Audio Engineering) in 2001, that he realizes that without his own productions he’ll never move beyond leave the Côte d’Azur and will never play at the big underground events that fill his dreams.
Since that moment he has been building up his own studio at home element by element while working in the hotel trade and airline catering to ensure an income. At the same time he continues to further improve his mastery of the art of electronic music production and is stiIl a DJ in smaller establishments, where there is no pressure ref: the music played, to satisfy his passion for mixing.
Today he is both a DJ and a producer of Tech-house and Techno and his music is greatly influenced by the analogical synthesizer.
- Les Cents Ciels (Karl Ritter Remix) / Jon Legria / Electropical Records
- Captain Analog / Karl Ritter
- Dancing Silhouettes / Karl Ritter / Electropical Records
- Switched on ! / Karl Ritter / Electropical Records
- Bob Job (Karl Ritter Remix) / Giles Dhay / Electropical Records