- 1. KarenBe - Special Bloom 1.59 100 plays
- 2. KarenBe - Shades of Delight 2.11 117 plays
- 3. KarenBe - Shake 3.02 114 plays
- 4. KarenBe - Light It Up! 3.22 169 plays
- 5. KarenBe - CatDoomBe (featuring the amazing Thundercat!) 2.16 95 plays
- 1. Je T'aime (KBE VINTAGE LIVE LOOP) 0.53 178 plays
- 2. WEIRDNESS (KBE VINTAGE LIVE LOOP) 2.04 159 plays
- 3. SENIOR CRIP HOP (KBE VINTAGE LIVE LOOP) 1.41 206 plays
- 4. Ophelia (KBE VINTAGE LIVE LOOP) 0.54 193 plays
- 5. O kayBe (KBE VINTAGE LIVE LOOP with BE vox) 1.26 195 plays
- 6. C'est Bon (KBE iPhone LOOP) 1.24 199 plays
- 7. Middle (KBE VINTAGE LIVE LOOP) 1.34 246 plays
Transcending borders & cultures, Karen Be comes from a home where arabic, french and english danced, where elders called out in Caribbean accents; her childhood dreams were sung in strings of languages. She's travelled the globe and the souvenirs she's collected dangle from her gypsy jungle sounds like sparkling gems.
Karen Be's songs are inspired by Love, Fire, Beauty, Nature, Life and Freedom. Live, her sound is richly textured. she becomes percussion through breath, plucked strings and sinking keys. Her treasure chest of instruments, effects pedals, loop stations, and sultry harmonies all bear exotic fruit. the Harvest is sweet.
Her influences are vast and varied. Mozart, Chopin, J Dilla, David Lynch, Bjork, Nina Simone, Fairuz, Skip James, Paul Gauguin, Chet Baker, Velvet Underground, Prince, CocoRosie, Charles Baudelaire, Whispering Smith, Avi Kiriaty, and Flying Lotus, amongst many others.
Karen Be has played at venues all over the globe, such as Fete de la Musique (Beirut), Ambrosia Lounge (maui), Mondialo (paris. Karen Be now brings her unique brand of jungle soul to the UK, already warming crowds at Favela chic, Gramophone, Troy Bar, and the Haggerston, to name a few.