- 1. Harlem by C A T H E D R A L S 4.06 177118 plays
- 2. Oh Sailor (Single) by Mr Little Jeans 4.07 277825 plays
- 3. Mikky Ekko - Kids (The Chainsmokers Remix)(RCA) by The Chainsmokers 3.52 628764 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Say Lou Lou 3.35 354797 plays
- Download track Go to track Unbound5. Unbound by C A T H E D R A L S 3.21 362733 plays
- 6. London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years (Sound Remedy Remix) by Sound Remedy 6.44 563812 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. ODESZA - Without You by ODESZA 3.04 420254 plays
- 8. Given The Chance by The Kite String Tangle 3.53 988766 plays
- 9. Lorde - Tennis Court (The Kite String Tangle Cover) by The Kite String Tangle 3.47 509368 plays
- 10. The Naked And Famous - Hearts Like Ours by The Naked And Famous 4.32 651898 plays
- 11. Here With Me - Susie Suh x Robot Koch by SusieSuh 3.58 12376 plays 130.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Melbourne based student artist who likes to be deep when he's actually not and write about himself in third person.
“He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.”
― Hannah Harrington, Saving June
"What will it take for this music to be truly considered “mainstream”, not in the derogatory sense, but in the sense that it’s selling well and casual music listeners are away of its existence? Indie is obsessed with the 80s, rock is less and less rebellious, and pop is dominated by rinse-and-repeat throwaways ... I do believe that, within the next decade, the shift to the internet will be complete enough that the notion of mainstream will no longer apply. Corporate dollars wills till push some artists to the top, but I forsee fewer and fewer long-running, BIG bands and more of the bubble-pop cycle of genre preference we’ve been seeing since electronic music went viral in the US."
― Et Musique Pour Tous Magazine