- 1. Troll Bridge - 01 The Age Of Heroes (Music From The Motion Picture) 2.51 786 plays
- 2. Eoghan's Theme 4.18 359 plays
- 3. One thin hope 3.50 1066 plays
- 4. Before The Dawn - Main Theme 4.46 443 plays
- 5. Saturday morning 2.04 1337 plays
- 6. Adormidera trailer cue (complete version) 2.27 521 plays
- 7. Tristan's Dream 1.51 114 plays
- 8. Hybrid Dreams 3.50 592 plays
- 9. DEARG - Mourning 4.48 444 plays
- 10. Requiem 12.28 418 plays
- 11. The Crow's Mantle – Maël's Theme 4.15 385 plays
- 12. Esteren - D'Amour et de Fureur (Teaser) 7.15 2403 plays
- 13. Renascentia (9Realms Theme) 3.28 1291 plays
- 14. Insomnia 1.52 1230 plays
- 15. Death or Glory 3.50 1440 plays
- 16. Garden of Eden 2.28 1539 plays
- 17. Winter Nights 3.28 878 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Jure Peternel is Slovenian film, TV and game composer. He was born on November 22, 1984 in Slovenia (Europe). Music has always been the biggest passion in his life and he always felt the need to share that passion with others. His musical path started at his early ages. When he was five he started to play piano and also started to sing in children's church choir. In his late teens, Jure finished music minor school for piano and flute and a few years later he started to sing in adult men's choir. In his twenties, he founded with his friend, a band called Eternity (symphonic rock/metal genre). His role in the band was as keyboardist, songwriter and performer at live concerts. In year 2013 Jure created his debut film score for Maltese feature film Adormidera and Dearg OST for French role-playing game Les Ombres D'Esteren (Shadows of Esteren). Soundtrack was recorded by Budapest symphony orchestra and choir (Hungary) and performed on the concert by French orchestra and choir in Lyon (France) on November 2013.