- 1. SnS teaser pt.1 49.55 107 plays
- 2. Sns teaser pt.2 55.27 165 plays
- 3. Sweet&Sour feat. Elbee Bad. Live at Pulse 2002 Vilnius city. 58.34 695 plays 160.0 BPM
- 1. Sweet&Sour feat. Elbee Bad. Live at Pulse 2002 Vilnius city. 58.34 695 plays 160.0 BPM
- 2. SnS teaser pt.1 49.55 107 plays
- 3. Sns teaser pt.2 55.27 165 plays
- 4. 513 v1.01 46.18 50 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Julius Sour - Guliu. Ramu. Nesivartau (daina Rolui) 4.15 188 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
DJ: Julius Sour [also known as: moment3]
Preferences: MASSIVE SOUNDSCAPES.
Labels/Crews: “Sweet&Sour” (Augustasg. Sweet & Julius Sour, since ’98), “Chaknoris/NEVER 130” (Rolas Unknoun & Julius Sour, since ’01) “513 DJBA” (since ’04),
Residencies: NASA (1997-1998), Men’s Factory (1998-1999), Pepsi Zoo (1999), Gravity + Gravity Šachmatinė (2001-2002, www.gravity.lt), Men’s Factory (2004-2008, www.gayclub.lt), Tarantino ('08, www.tarantinoclub.lt), Pabo Latino ('07 - 08, www.pabolatino.lt).
Promoting: night club “Pepsi Zoo” (1999), events: “Pulse 2002 Vilnius city” / “PULSE A.D.” / “Drum’n’bass Select A.” (club Gravity, 2002 – 2004), “Never 130/ NIEKADA 130” (2003- now), “513” / “513 DJBA” (raves, dj booking, 2003- now).
Shared decks with: Bandulu, Space DJ’s, Mr Willy (Bomfunk MC’s), Mr.C (the end club), Phil Hartnoll (Orbital), ELBEE BAD (Int. DJ Gigolos recs.), Capoeira twins, DJ Spice, Jo Jo Rock, Chicken Lips (…).
Additional Info: stock (lps, sps, cds, mcs) manager at “Zona/BMK” (www.zona.lt, 1997-1998) Hosted Live radio show “Bodegas radio” on Radiostation “A2” (2001), produced CD single “513. Music For Easy People” (http://www.intervid.lt/?a=naujiena&b=77 ).
1/2 of dynamic duo "Sweet&Sour" who took 1st place (public voting, Man.) @ BOOGALOO's: BADDEST DJ OF LITHUANIA of 2009 competition/summit 1st place
having an acid taste like lemon or vinegar : she sampled the wine and found it was sour.
• (of food, esp. milk) spoiled because of fermentation.
• having a rancid smell : her breath was always sour.
• figurative feeling or expressing resentment, disappointment, or anger : she was quite a different woman from the sour, bored creature I had known.
• (of soil) deficient in lime and usually dank.
• (of petroleum or natural gas) containing a relatively high sulfur content.
noun [with adj. ]
a drink made by mixing an alcoholic beverage with lemon juice or lime juice : a rum sour.
make or become sour : [ trans. ] water soured with tamarind | [as adj. ] ( soured) soured cream | [ intrans. ] a bowl of milk was souring in the sun.
• make or become unpleasant, acrimonious, or difficult : [ trans. ] a dispute soured relations between the two countries for over a year | [ intrans. ] many friendships have soured over borrowed money.
go (or turn) sour become less pleasant or attractive; turn out badly : the case concerns a property deal that turned sour.
sour grapes |ˈsaʊ(ə)r ˈgreɪps| an attitude in which someone disparages or affects to despise something because they cannot have it themselves : government officials dismissed many of the complaints as sour grapes. [ORIGIN: with allusion to Aesop's fable The Fox and the Grapes.]
sourish |ˈsaʊ(ə)rɪʃ| adjective
sourly |ˈsaʊ(ə)rli| adverb
sourness |ˈsaʊ(ə)rnəs| noun
ORIGIN Old English sūr, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch zuur and German sauer.