- 1. Wyatt Steps Out-The Used Car Lot 1.25 81 plays
- 2. New Disruptors Theme 1.12 188 plays
- 3. Fran & Khan-Dark Angel Remix 3.12 68 plays
- 4. Electron Boy playful (excerpt) 0.52 97 plays
- 5. An Exultation of Jumping Fleas 0.30 440 plays
- 6. Science Test—from Bobby Ellis 1.48 246 plays
- 7. Bathroom Story 60 1.00 187 plays
- 8. Just Keep Driving 1.57 983 plays
- 9. 60’s Explosion 1.02 640 plays
- 10. Safe Passage End Titles 1.06 302 plays
- 11. The Confetti Effect 60 1.00 223 plays
- 12. The Cave and the Meadow—from Modern Views 1.27 212 plays
Music, games and movies have been my obsessions since I was a teenager. In 2007 I launched Jeff Tolbert Film & Video Scoring to combine those passions and focus on composing music full-time. I love getting immersed in the world of a game or a film and losing myself in new and exotic places. I believe music and audio play an enormous part in that immersion, and I love that I get to play a crucial role in the creation of those worlds.
My career thus far has led me to collaborate on games like Faerie Solitaire 1 and 2, Chimpanzee Catastrophe, Faerie Alchemy and Dragon Embers. I've also scored numerous films, including Wyatt Steps Out, Bobby Ellis Is Gonna Kick Your Ass, American Courtesans, Modern Views, Walk Right In, and many others. Advertising and corporate video clients include Webber Shandwick, Studio 216, Happy Candidates, Bakon Vodka, MovieMaker Magazine, and the Seattle non-profit PATH. I've composed several pieces for live performance, including "Electron Boy," which was performed by a live orchestra at Seattle's Benaroya Hall. In 2011 I founded the website FilmScoring.info as a resource for other media composers and a place to collect my writing on composition, orchestration and recording.
I studied film scoring with Emmy-award-winning composer Hummie Mann and classical and jazz composition with Tim Huling.