- 1. OLLY MURS- DEAR DARLING HARRIET HILL / J.D.B COLLABORATION 2.31 15616 plays
- 2. UNTHINKABLE - Daniela Andrade - JDB STRINGS ORCHESTRAL REMIX 3.00 427 plays
- 3. Hey that's no way to say goodbye FIDDLE REMIX 3.04 542 plays
- 4. RIHANNA -Russian Roulette J'Siah Remix 3.27 2072 plays
- 5. Adele - Someone Like You ( J'SIAH SAD-String REMIX).wav 5.14 876 plays
- 6. Rihanna -STAY (J'Siah REMIX) 4.10 1440 plays
- 7. BASTILLE - POMPEII REMIX Harriet Hill and Jonas Datah B 3.11 1600 plays
- 8. GONE (J'Siah Remix) 4.26 305 plays
- 9. ONE REPUBLIC - Apologize Remix 3.01 725 plays
- 10. FUN: We Are Young REMIX 4.36 342 plays
- 11. DEMONS - STRING REMIX 2.55 93 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
“Music has and knows no boundaries… yet can cross them all.”
A native of Haiti Port-au-Prince, Jonas holds a B.A. in Psychology & Music from Rollins College and a M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Bowie State University. During his undergraduate experience, Jonas studied drums and percussion with Beth and Danny Gottlieb. In addition he also had the honor of meeting and taking a few pointers from Joe Morello. Jonas has shared the stage Sonny Emory, co-facilitated community drum-circles with Paulo Mattioli and Arthur Hull. Along the way Jonas has had the opportunity to dialogue with drum greats such as, Cindy Blackman, Jesse Moody, Mark St. Pierre and Dennis Chambers, to name a few who were kind enough to share insight on technique and musical philosophy.
Jonas is the founder of J’Siah Studio, LLC, the Jazz/Blues/Funk Band ‘Beautiful Brown’ and co-founder of the dynamic visual art collective Four Corners (Art book coming soon). Last year J’Siah Studios released the first of a multi-part music collaboration series titled: Pitit Lakay-Home’s Child. This project consisted of an array of music artist from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds, brought together for the common cause of assisting the rebuilding efforts currently underway in Haiti. The goal of this project is to utilize music as a means of raising and maintaining awareness of the needs of Haiti’s people, providing music that is uplifting and captivating, and creating a platform for new inspiring talent to contribute to a positive cause. Volume 2 is currently in the making.
Jonas is an active and on demand drummer, percussionist and producer on the MD/DC/VA music scene and have played in several well know venues such as, Twin Jazz (DC), Columbia Station(DC), Otto Bar (Baltimore, MD), Smithsonian Museum Court Yard Summer Jazz series (DC), Castle Bay (Annapolis MD). Known for original rhythmic interpretations, interesting and bold approach to soloing behind his instrument, Jonas is a complete delight to listen to.