- 1. Nig - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 2.09 109 plays
- 2. Cant Get Enough - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 3.19 71 plays
- 3. 88 - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 3.19 62 plays
- 4. Mercy - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 5.25 38 plays
- 5. Realest - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 2.40 30 plays
- 6. Shot Caller - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 2.56 24 plays
- 7. Strange Clouds - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 2.27 27 plays
- 8. Win Win - JnJ (Jov Stellar & Jnko) 3.34 30 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Cognitive Distortions is my first official release. In case you're not familiar with the psychological term 'cognitive distortion', it is simply the way our minds trick us into thinking something that isn't true.
After three years of painstaking work in the studio and tons of single unreleased tracks, I have only these six tracks to show for it. Why? You ask. Because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and my own worst critic. After tons of encouragement from close friends at work and family, I was finally motivated enough to release some of my music.
I'll be the first to admit that I was certainly holding myself back from pursuing my dream. Sometimes people need others to pull them out of their own shelter of negativity. I owe my friends and loved ones a debt of gratitude for pulling me out of my slumber (you've now officially woke a sleeping giant). Thank you.
Listeners please comment, rate and critique the hell out of my music. I greatly appreciate and welcome any negative feedback. Thank you.
Questions, comments, feedback or just want to vent out some frustration.