- 1. The Only Certainty Is Death 1.02 30 plays
- 2. Fear Of The Unknown (Feat. Kathryn Rutherford, Louisa Cameron, Rhiannon Drake) 0.54 49 plays
- 3. She Said Yes (Feat. Anthony Matteo, Kathryn Rutherford, Louisa Cameron, Rhiannon Drake) 0.48 17 plays
- 4. Friends For Life (Feat. Roseanna Christoforou, Georgi Mottram) 0.58 13 plays
- 5. Chasing Cupid (Feat. Kathryn Rutherford, Louisa Cameron, Rhiannon Drake) 1.00 12 plays
- 6. Because I Am Evil (Feat. Roseanna Christoforou, Anthony Matteo) 1.02 9 plays
- 7. Sorrow (Feat. Georgi Mottram, Jamie Leeke) 1.03 7 plays
- 8. Price Of A Kiss (Feat. Anthony Matteo) 0.57 8 plays
- 9. Seduction Of Death (Feat. Roseanna Christoforou, Anthony Matteo) 1.01 8 plays
- Go to track The Strongest Power In Life Is Love (Feat. Roseanna Christoforou, Georgi Mottram, Jamie Leeke)10. The Strongest Power In Life Is Love (Feat. Roseanna Christoforou, Georgi Mottram, Jamie Leeke) 1.05 10 plays
- 1. Dock Of Brass (Teaser) 0.48 156 plays
- 2. Hard Hits (Teaser) 0.48 133 plays
- 3. Magic Majestic (Teaser) 0.48 270 plays
- 4. Mechanical Harp Pluck (Teaser) 0.48 139 plays
- 5. Waiting, Suspense On Pedal (Teaser) 0.48 236 plays
- 6. Ro Ala Bi (Teaser) 0.48 144 plays
- 7. Synth Tense (Teaser) 0.48 152 plays
- 8. Dream Within A Dream Staccato (Teaser) 0.38 110 plays
- 9. Whistle, Ukulele (Teaser) 0.34 246 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Joseph Alexander is a composer for theatre, advertising, television, and film. His work incorporates a range of musical elements, including contemporary classical styles, ambient electro-acoustic, pop and world music.
Alexander began his career in music as a touring musician in 2005, achieving success in UK, Europe and USA. Collaboration and experimenting with groups, bands and artists, meant he was exposed to various genres/styles as well as composition techniques that came with it.
In 2010 Alexander began his career in composing for media, since then he has composed a variety of styles and genres, always looking to push boundaries and collaborate with people of the same attitude.
Recently graduating in London, 2014 has been a eventful year, composing for choirs, orchestras and theatre. He is currently working on his next musical: Grim, coming to Charing Cross Theatre this Summer.