- 1. Dock Of Brass (Teaser) 0.48 155 plays
- 2. Hard Hits (Teaser) 0.48 132 plays
- 3. Magic Majestic (Teaser) 0.48 264 plays
- 4. Mechanical Harp Pluck (Teaser) 0.48 138 plays
- 5. Waiting, Suspense On Pedal (Teaser) 0.48 235 plays
- 6. Ro Ala Bi (Teaser) 0.48 143 plays
- 7. Synth Tense (Teaser) 0.48 151 plays
- 8. Dream Within A Dream Staccato (Teaser) 0.38 108 plays
- 9. Whistle, Ukulele (Teaser) 0.34 246 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Joseph Alexander is a composer for advertising, television, film and theatre. His work incorporates a range of musical elements, including contemporary classical styles, ambient electro-acoustic, pop and world music.
Alexander began his career in music as a touring musician in 2005, achieving success in UK, Europe and USA. Collaboration and experimenting with groups, bands and artists, meant he was exposed to various genres/styles as well as composition techniques that came with it.
In 2010 Alexander began his career in composing for media, since then he has composed a variety of styles and genres, always looking to push boundaries and collaborate with people of the same attitude.
He is currently studying Music in London, to further his fascination and ambitions for composition. 2013, saw the opening of Alexander's first musical in London with The Untold Theatre Company. He currently working on his next: Grim, coming to theatres Spring 2014.