- 1. Bubbles In My Bones 2.49 5470 plays
- 2. Become to Fear 2.49 1076 plays
- 3. Together Again 2.01 899 plays
- 4. The Lonely Waltz 3.04 866 plays
- 5. Plan46 3.24 507 plays
- 6. Shy 3.16 297 plays
- 7. Dit Hjerte 1.52 857 plays
- 8. Below Our Ceiling 4.00 1233 plays
- 9. Dad Couldn't See 4.18 532 plays
- 10. My Baby 1.28 564 plays
- 11. Home 1.01 223 plays
- 12. Burnt Ambitions 2.32 641 plays
Follow me on my Facebook & Twitter!!
I write music..
When I was 6, I remember I was able to separate the parts of songs that made me feel emotion, whether it was a reverb-soaked guitar, a lush string part or a beautifully phrased piano piece.
I began playing bass guitar at 16 and a year later I went to study at the 'Academy of Contemporary Music' in Guildford, Surrey.
Having gone on to gain experience working on compositions for clients such as Vodaphone, Sony Ericsson, Volkswagen, Coca Cola and Muller Yogurt, I knew that wanted to make music for moving images. I set myself up with some synths and began making my first recordings and learning the process.
So far I have composed for numerous short films, internal and external commercial videos, idents, trailers and also worked on a feature length film, the score for which was recorded at Cadogan Hall in London. The film Previewed at BAFTA and The Cannes Film Festival, it has received the Los Angeles Honorable Mention Art-house Film Festival Award, and Winner of the Bronze Palm Award at the International Film Festival, Mexico.
Message me or email email@example.com