Jose De Mara Presents: Arcadia Music (Radioshow) 12 tracks, 11.50.37 Jose De Mara on December 04, 2012 01:15
- 1. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music #012 59.23 775 plays
- 2. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music #011 59.01 854 plays
- 3. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music #010 1.02.20 1069 plays
- 4. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music #009 57.47 997 plays
- 5. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music #008 58.02 996 plays
- 6. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music Episode 007 1.00.23 1014 plays
- 7. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music Episode 006 58.00 953 plays
- 8. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music Episode 005 59.40 770 plays
- 9. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music Episode 004 58.35 1149 plays
- 10. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music Episode 003 1.01.02 820 plays
- 11. Jose De Mara Presents: Arcadia Music Episode 002 56.25 739 plays
- 12. Jose De Mara Presents Arcadia Music - Episode 001 59.53 839 plays
Bookings/Remixes/Management Contact Worldwide:
Press & PR Contact:
Arcadia Records Contact:
Mail Demos: email@example.com
General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
When an artist such as Tiësto focuses his attention on Jose de Mara, It is not merely a matter of chance, his work has been the one that has helped his position in a well deserved place in the electronic music industry. Born in Madrid back in 1982, He began working like as announcer on local radio shows such as “Máxima Fm” or “Loca Fm” among others, obtaining a large number of listeners.
His sound engineering knowledge, allowed him to introduce in the musical production world, getting their attention with his first works of other artists like Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk and Cosmic Gate, under the pseudonym "Raver". After that, He began a musical career, closer to the house scene without losing its roots and receiving special support from big EDM names like Tiësto among many others, often working with labels like Spinnin, Kontor, or his brandnew label Arcadia Records, now reaching his “critical point” as an artist.
For all his works and many more, he gets a nomination for "Best Producer / Artist" in 2008 by the Spanish magazine Dj1. Nominations also in magazines like Vicious Magazine in the next few years (2011, 2012)
His latest songs with Dj Sammy have allowed him to work with some of the biggest names in the EDM as Jean-Baptiste, music producer and composer of many songs of Black Eyed Peas, and other international artists that give a great experience as a producer, making even a co-production of a remix for George Michael's latest album. His first solo-single with the UK famous diva "Shena", has been the starting point to get the attention of international Mainstream scene, reaching high in the charts of some countries all over the world.
As usual in the career of an artist, every year has a different value, and this 2012 is still one of the most significant years to Jose de Mara. Around 2012, saw the light of his own record label called "Arcadia Records" once again getting the support of DJ Tiesto, to include many of his works, both in the charts and on his radioshow. He comes to exceed 3 million views on his Youtube channel with the remix of Dj Sammy "Look For Love", an artist known worldwide as a one hit wonder "Heaven".
As a DJ, his visits to Privilege Ibiza or regular gigs in countries like Switzerland, or Brazil, among others, have provided a new perspective of a Club for him, therefore, he will make the leap in the next time expanding his name to all over the world.