- 1. A Little Something Different- NEW Track! 2.30 72 plays
- 2. Ivankastep- NEW Track! 5.01 369 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Gangnam Style (Jono Remix) (WIP) 0.52 183 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Waiting For The Go (Dubstep Remix) (MTS.com Contest #15 Winner) 2.59 251 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Piercing the Darkness (Jonostep Remix) 4.58 335 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. "Hiding Out" by Sucré (Jono Remix) 3.52 125 plays 118.0 BPM
- 7. "Kiss My Grass" Theme for PJ the Comic 1.22 157 plays 140.0 BPM
- 1. Jono's Dance Factory #7 122912 24.34 159 plays
- 2. Jono's Dance Factory #6 (07/17/12) 37.44 195 plays
- 3. Jono's Dance Factory #5 *InstagramFan Request Set* 44.18 237 plays
- 4. Jono's Dance Factory #4 (06/12/12) 30.44 86 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Jono's Dance Factory #3 (06/07/12) 44.49 84 plays
- 6. Jono's Dance Factory #2 (05/26/12) 45.12 175 plays
- 7. deadmau5 Set 29.12 988 plays
- 8. Jono Supermix ("2500 FB Fans" Appreciation) 54.01 95 plays
- Candy Bass Records
- Official Jono on Facebook
- Jono on Apple iTunes
- Jono on MixCloud
- Jono on Beatport
BOOKINGS & COLLABORATIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a teenager in the late 1990's indie punk rock scene of sunny Southern California, U.S.A., I started my musical pursuits by playing in several different garage bands with friends from high school. In 2000, a friend of mine showed me an album called, "Electric Daisy Carnival," giving me my first taste of electronic dance music. I was hooked.
I began listening to the sounds of Daft Punk, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, The Crystal Method, Fatboy Slim, Kernkraft 400, and many more. Plugging online into the indie electronic music scene, I took my experience of song writing and melody construction, mixed it with my new love of dance music, and began producing music in 2001. I finished two dance albums between 2001 and 2002, but did not get picked up for distribution. In the meantime, I just played in clubs in the Southern California area and familiarized myself with the performance aspect of EDM.
In 2011, I took up producing music again,spurned by my love of artists such as deadmau5, Feed Me, Tiesto, and Seven Lions.
With my new tools, I began to craft new experiences for my listeners. Relying on heavy beats, pulsing basslines, and dynamically complex melodies, I seek to energize and inspire my audience by having them lose their inhibitions and enjoy the music for what it is in it's purest raw form: Happiness.
I officially signed with Candy Bass Records early 2012, and a tour is being set up for later this year. If you have any questions, click on my Facebook link and message me on there, or contact my manager at email@example.com.
<3 Thank you for listening and your support. I could not do this without you. <3