- Monkey Safari - Coming Down (Hi - Life) (Jonas Rathsman Remix) Artwork Jonas Rathsman on December 02, 2013 15:568 Plays1 FavoritingPlay0.00 / 6.52
- Feel What I Feel (French Express) Artwork Jonas Rathsman on October 11, 2013 10:13129675 Plays136 Comments4618 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.04
- Jonas Rathsman - Yes I Am Artwork Jonas Rathsman on June 25, 2013 11:5249783 Plays111 Comments1954 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.03
- Tom Odell - Another Love (Jonas Rathsman Remix) Artwork Jonas Rathsman on May 16, 2013 09:31159812 Plays181 Comments4706 Favoritings1 DownloadPlay0.00 / 6.40
- Jonas Rathsman - Bringing You Down Artwork Jonas Rathsman on March 13, 2013 22:0954199 Plays120 Comments2172 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 7.49
- Jonas Rathsman February Mix 2013 Artwork Jonas Rathsman on February 18, 2013 23:1463613 Plays201 Comments2393 Favoritings4654 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.09.49
- Jonas Rathsman - W4W Artwork Jonas Rathsman on September 19, 2012 20:5925100 Plays48 Comments836 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.55
- Jonas Rathsman - Since I Don't Have You Artwork Jonas Rathsman on August 05, 2012 19:4941833 Plays68 Comments1390 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.52
- Jonas Rathsman July Mix 2012 Artwork Jonas Rathsman on July 04, 2012 11:2443306 Plays131 Comments1299 Favoritings4623 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.07.29
- April Mix Artwork Jonas Rathsman on April 25, 2012 22:4021405 Plays159 Comments708 Favoritings2606 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.01.40
Europe, Asia and Australia
Kane Dansie - email@example.com
Jonas Rathsman born in 1980 and raised far from urban vanity, neon lights and contemporary club culture in a small village in Western Sweden. Music was always central in his adolescence, but the true passion for music would come later in life. At the age of 18, after moving to the Manchester of Sweden – Gothenburg – he started organizing parties and clubs and quickly rose in the underground hierarchy of Sweden's 2d largest city. Within short he was a household name in Gothenburg, which gave him access to a more musically seasoned audience. It was during this time that Jonas starting discovering the nuances of the endless genres of club music and decided to up the ante and go into production.
Together with his close friend Fredrik Nyberg, aka Dj Nibc, they started releasing material under the alias Stuffa, which received a lot of recognition both on the underground scene in Europe and on more mainstream club floors.
In 2010 Stuffa released their third official single Proof on Defected, which became a huge anthem that year.
Last year, Jonas decided to commit further into an intrinsic creative process and explore his music on a more profound level. He also decided to expose himself further to the industry by abandoning all pseudonyms and releasing his work under his own name. The result of this process was his debut EP "Tobago", which was released on French Express in December 2011. Tobago received massive support both virally and traditionally and was played on BBC Radio 1 shortly after its release. As a result, the track appeared on numerous recognized dj's mixtapes, including a Magician's Magic Tape. Tobago has recently been signed to Defected and will be released before the summer of 2012.
As a creative at heart, Jonas Rathsman is also the co-owner and producer behind the collective and fashion brand Uniforms for the Dedicated. He is currently scheduled to tour in Europe and visit some of club music´s most prestigious venues. His music is getting more recognizing by the day for its organic and playful flair, stimulating vocals and classic club flow.