- 1. Ephemeral : Re-Mastered 2.49 375 plays
- 2. Enigma 2.02 1332 plays
- 3. Serendipity 2.16 287 plays
- 4. Valkyrie 2.48 407 plays
- 5. CLUE [Hybrid Orchestral/Synth] 1.23 444 plays
- 6. The Death of Wally [Electronic + Orchestral] Remastered 1.48 600 plays
- 7. Sprites and Shadows [Hybrid Orchestral/8bit/Beats] 2.00 290 plays
- 8. The Return of Wally [Hybrid Orchestral] 3.33 742 plays
- 1. It'll All Make Sense, One Day. 2.38 78 plays
- 2. Opening Titles (Somebody the Film) [Film Noir] 1.04 1063 plays
- 3. End Credits - Dinner With Ana 1.44 210 plays
- 4. Goodnight Tracy (Somebody the Film) [Film Noir, Classic] 1.01 1240 plays
- 5. I Once Loved You [Love Ballad] Remastered 3.27 974 plays
- 6. End Credits (Somebody the Film) 1.26 181 plays
- 7. Hot Chocolate 2.48 152 plays
- 8. The Long Road Back 1.26 165 plays
- 9. Bedtime [Orchestral Percussion, Light] 1.10 338 plays
- 1. Cowboys and Angels :: Bleeding Fingers Contest by Jon :: Ong 2.00 1968 plays
- 2. A New Dawn (Reclamation the Film) [Ambient, Textural, Jeff Beal] by Jon Ong Music 1.44 340 plays
- 3. Deadmen the Series - Thematic Suite [Western, Slide Guitar, Orchestral] by Jon Ong Music 2.30
- 4. The Showdown (Reclamation the Film) by Jon Ong Music 1.26 114 plays
- 5. New Americana (Reclamation the Film) [Neo-Western, Neo-Country] by Jon Ong Music 1.01 192 plays
- 6. Deadmen the Series Theme Song [Western, Slide Guitar] by Jon Ong Music 0.40 607 plays
Jon Ong is a Film Composer, Arranger and Guitarist who writes highly thematic and evocative music for Film/TV/Media.
He is based in Los Angeles, CA where he also frequents the beach and biking trails, and catalogs his journey on Instagram.
Additionally, having an excellent command of both the Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Ong infuses powerful guitar textures and leads into his tracks.
Some of his signature tracks to date are his Western Slide Guitar pieces, as well as his Hybrid Electronic Orchestral tracks that come from his love of Video Game music as well.
He is a full-time composer/writer and writes regularly for Music Libraries, Films, Webseries and also does the occasional session guitar gig out here in Los Angeles, California.