- 1. Jon B. + The Nothing- Master of None (Hip-hop dubstep) 3.39 6478 plays
- 2. Notorious BIG - Juicy (Jon B. Dubstep remix) [FREE HQ DOWNLOAD] 4.17 6053 plays
- 3. Aliyah- Are You That Somebody (Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.10 5877 plays
- 4. Beastie Boys No sleep till brooklyn (Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE HQ DOWNLOAD] 3.52 2734 plays
- 1. Christina aguilera - hurt (Jon B Dubstep) [ FREE HQ DOWNLOAD ] 4.05 5844 plays 144.0 BPM
- 2. Basshole - Jon B. Dubstep [ FREE 320kbps DOWNLOAD] 3.26 8796 plays
- Download track Go to track Gotye (ft Kimbra) Somebody I used to know (Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE HQ Download]3. Gotye (ft Kimbra) Somebody I used to know (Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE HQ Download] 4.09 4797 plays
- 4. The Pixies - Hey! (ft. Alex Clare - too close) Jon B. Dubstep 4.20 9470 plays
- 5. Synesthesia - Jon B. Dubstep [FREE 320kbps DOWNLOAD] 4.21 3535 plays
- 6. Awolnation - Sail (Jon. B dubstep mix) [320kbps Download] 3.45 1808 plays 130.0 BPM
- 7. Notorious BIG - Juicy (Jon B. Dubstep remix) [FREE HQ DOWNLOAD] 4.17 6053 plays
- 8. Aliyah- Are You That Somebody (Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.10 5877 plays
- 9. Evanescence- Bring me to life - Jon B. dubstep mix [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.36 1568 plays
- 10. Beastie Boys No sleep till brooklyn (Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE HQ DOWNLOAD] 3.52 2734 plays
- 11. Take the Blue Pill (The Matrix - Jon B. Dubstep) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.30 1241 plays 140.0 BPM
- 12. Taylor Swift -Trouble (Jon B. Dubstep) [Free 320kbps download] 3.58 5951 plays
I am looking for some collaborators for some charitable work. The plan is to release an EP (or more) for sale. All proceeds will be donated to a charity, to be determined by the collaborating artists. I am really looking for rappers, singers, and songwriters for collaboration (I have no idea how to collaborate from afar with another producer). Other producers who are interested though, we could just use your tracks on the album/ep? I'm open to suggestions. Please reach out if you are interested.
As a dubstep producer, I tend to aim for tracks that are somewhere between hard and gritty. What I usually end up with, however, is something between gritty and chilled out. Dubstep is not for everyone, and my personal flavor of dubstep is for even fewer people. Music is not my career, but rather, a passionate hobby. I know I will never be famous, and I do not care. I do this for me. I am my own biggest fan, and my own worst critic. I have been making hip-hop beats casually for over a decade. About a year ago I really discovered Dubstep, and it was love at first listen.
I always have a bassline or a melody running through my head, and I make tracks as an outlet for that constant stream. I also produce because the process moves me. When I am producing, I am in another world. Each track is born out of a particular mood or feeling, and when I listen to the tracks months or years later, I am drawn right back into the mood of that time, for better or worse. I began putting my music online because I figured if I can move myself with my music, then perhaps it can also move somebody else. I am thrilled to see so many people enjoying my music.
My current setup revolves around Ableton Live. I use a Beringer 49-key keyboard and an Akai MPK Mini pad-keyboard. I also own a Novation Launchpad (which admittedly gets little use. To create my basslines and synths,I mostly use NI Massive. I have no formal training, and learned all I know by experimentation and online tutorial.
Want to start producing yourself? Ask me some questions. I'd be happy to help you get started. I am also open to collaboration with other producers.