- 1. Skrillex - Ruffneck Bass (Jomekka Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.45 6961 plays
- 2. Jomekka - Something Sideways [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.30 5169 plays
- Download track Go to track Balkansky & Loop Stepwalker - Eight Point Nine (Jomekka Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD]3. Balkansky & Loop Stepwalker - Eight Point Nine (Jomekka Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.08 7523 plays
- 4. Jomekka - Da Law Did [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.37 6599 plays
- 5. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - The Clown Will Eat Me [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.14 9115 plays
- 6. [DUBSTEP] HellNegative - War Child (Jomekka Remix) 4.10 8779 plays
- 7. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - McPanic Button [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.17 5999 plays
- 8. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Pikachu's Revenge [FREE DOWNLOAD] 2.55 8521 plays
- 9. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Corbin James Feland Bass [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.08 5455 plays
- 10. Batman Theme Song (Jomekka Dubstep Remix) [FREE] 4.15 16845 plays
- 11. Jackie Moon - Love me Sexy (Jomekka Dubstep Remix) [FREE] 3.04 9848 plays
- 12. Jomekka - Death and Destruction [FREE] 4.48 5069 plays
Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - EP [Now On iTunes] 5 tracks, 19.52 Jomekka on July 26, 2011 06:27
- 1. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - Roach Attack [FREE] 4.02 9414 plays
- 2. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - Mega Bite [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.34 7819 plays
- 3. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - Dinosaurs Love 808s [FREE] 3.58 6613 plays
- Download track Go to track [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - Bugatti Enginez (feat. Code) [FREE]4. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - Bugatti Enginez (feat. Code) [FREE] 3.18 5090 plays
- 5. [DUBSTEP] Jomekka - Dinosaurs Love 808s - Eighto [FREE] 3.58 12369 plays
Jomekkas newest release Brain Damage is sure fire for any electronic music lover. His unique style and ability push him where very few artists even attempt to go. Roots are influenced heavily from Hip-Hop and RnB, which is quite noticeable on tracks such as 'Something Sideways'. With styles that range from Dubstep and Drumstep to Glitch-Hop, Jomekka has something to offer to everyone.
Jomekka shows his versatility and proficiency by creating a concoction of authentic beats and sounds. His unique talent for utilizing traditional elements in exciting new ways is already generating recognition from the music industry, from such supporters as Greg Monty of PR Domain, Momentum Music, & Music Connection Magazine. Greg has this to boast about the fresh artist
“It has been sometime since someone with the ear, ability to achieve the sonic quality, and musical talent has emerged from this saturated scene. Jomekka has taken his ability and refined it into a breaking wave of beats, bridges and hooks that really take you to the place you were meant to be.”
This Chicago native has made quite a stir in the Los Angeles Dubstep/Dance scene, since his arrival in late 2010. His ear and production skills earned him some greatly deserved notoriety during the 2011 year by completing a remix album for LA Locals Gunpowder Secrets’ “The Bear Bones,” as well as his solo EP project “Dinosaurs Love 808’s.” Jomekka has been highly regarded in collaborations with independent and larger artists alike. Spending the 2012 year working on producing beats, experimenting with sounds and styles, as well as and refining his skills. A busy 2013 has Jomekka releasing a 7 track, as well as two full length albums.
Be sure to find Jomekkas newest release off Brain Damage out everywhere April 12th.