- 1. JoJo - Pure Mayhem (Riot vs Frantic Promo Mix) by JoJo Hardhouse 58.57 2604 plays
- 2. JoJo - Groove It Up 2 by JoJo Hardhouse 1.00.52 1060 plays
- 3. JoJo - March 2012 Promo by JoJo Hardhouse 49.43 1086 plays
- 4. JoJo - Parlez Vous Promo Mix (Aug 2012) by JoJo Hardhouse 57.48 1460 plays
- 5. Groove It Up! - Mixed By JoJo by JoJo Hardhouse 1.17.31 1584 plays
- 6. Adam M b2b JoJo - Frantic NYD Promo Mix by JoJo Hardhouse 1.19.43 1103 plays
- 7. JoJo - Frantic 14th Birthday Afterparty Mix by JoJo Hardhouse 1.04.46 1248 plays
- 8. JoJo - AWsum 3rd Birthday Promo Mix 2010 by JoJo Hardhouse 52.35 858 plays
- 9. JoJo Hi Oktane Mix 2009 by JoJo Hardhouse 1.01.03 508 plays
- 10. JoJo Wink Wink MAY 2008 by JoJo Hardhouse 1.00.14 479 plays
- 11. JoJo Live @ System 6 In Adelaide 2013 by JoJo Hardhouse 57.41 1246 plays
- 12. GIRLS LIKE IT HARD: PODCAST (002) - Cally Gage, Anne Savage, JoJo by HARD. 1.20.51 6415 plays
JoJo – Biog – October 2013
You know a DJ is good when their name appears on huge line-ups the world over. Hard to believe then that just a few years ago JoJo was just a relatively unknown until she started appearing on line-ups listed on flyers and posters for the likes of Tidy, Frantic, Sundissential, Storm, Hi Oktane, Ideal Weekender and Hard House Heaven, just to name a few. Add to that list a healthy number international sets already under her belt, from as far away as New Zealand, a picture is already immerging of a highly sought after and extremely popular hard-house DJ.
JoJo’s success is attributed to her obvious passion for the hard house scene. Its one thing for a DJ to play tracks that they think makes them look cool and credible; its totally another to actually play a set that stands out as being brilliant yet fits into the overall night like a hand into a glove which is the JoJo way. Just look at facebook event pages after she has played to see just how much people love JoJo’s sets.
DJing is just part of the success story; JoJo’s credits include producing a number top 10 tracks; and her Toolbox released compilation album stubbornly stuck to the number one spot for weeks. Her collaboration with Adam M for their Beauty and The Beast project sees unreleased bootleg tracks coming out of the studio exclusively for JoJo’s sets
JoJo’s rise as a formidable hard-house DJ and producer is the envy of anyone trying to break into the highly competitive hard-house scene. Packing out dance-floors and producing top-selling albums and tracks means JoJo is a promoters dream and a record labels delight. But above all she is a clubbers favorite.
2014 can only hold big things for JoJo!! Southern Hemisphere promoters have already invited JoJo back; more studio projects planned bookings for events in 12 months time already confirmed, its safe to say you’ll be hearing even more from this talented young lady.
For all booking enquiries please contact:
"For someone who is usually branded a filthy little madam, Jo raised a few eyebrows when she warmed up for me and Ben at Hi Oktane, playing a wicked warm up set that was incredibly fitting and flawless at the same time. One of my favorite sets from last year I reckon"
"JoJo is without a doubt one of the best hard house djs I heard play out last year, don't mind gender as in female or male DJ's this girl can mix it up with the best of them, also her first productions have been kicking and long may it last"
"Jo is by far the fiercest female dj Ive ever come across. I simply couldn't believe my ears when I (accidentally!) listened to one of her mixes this year. Her energy is unreal and her presence behind the decks is immense. Love the girl!"
"Jo is easily one of the most talented DJ's I've come across in ages. It's not often you hear somebody play who has what can only be described as the x factor, but that is exactly what she has. Her mixing is tight and her presence behind the turntables is second to none. Her ability to read a crowd is also perfect. I have every confidence in her success in the near future"
"Jo is one of the fastest up & coming stars on the hard dance scene today, her energy behind the decks and quality mixing has rocked the crowd at every gig I have seen her play at. With a few productions under her belt now I expect more of the same for 2011!"