- 1. linoleum 2.38 4562 plays
- 2. calvin & hobbes 5.18 4332 plays
- 3. imaginary friend 2.22 8759 plays
- 4. noah's ark (with holobody) 6.05 895 plays
- 5. blue sky 4.02 3448 plays
- 6. more clouds 3.10 2383 plays
- 7. sunrise (a song for two humans) 3.00 3197 plays
- 8. beau bordel (with julsy) 5.04 1222 plays
- 9. daniel 4.07 1496 plays
- 10. june (with weirddough) 2.21 796 plays
- 11. harold/maude 1.30 528 plays
- 12. shine!!! 3.54 542 plays
- 13. i am error 3.12 3840 plays
- 14. pop song 3.12 602 plays
- 15. robot friend 2.22 478 plays
- 16. loading... 1.00 462 plays
- 17. 24/7 dream channel 6.47 2537 plays
- 18. eye screen 3.45 571 plays
- 19. halls of science 4.38 5362 plays
"I'm not much, but I'm all I have"
- Philip K. Dick
how about putting everything into perspective first?
- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝
1 2 3 4
more specific sets
non-piano//piano solo//with drums
with other soundclounders
drumbeats out of anything other than drums
:) // :( // *___*
- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝- ⃝
hello, I'm Jean.
I'm a french nobody lost in Montréal. and this description is very pretentious. Nice to meet you.
I'm not really here. I'm a nobody with an excellent wifi connection to another world. I live in my own reality where my dreams are directed by Michel Gondry and my conscience written by Charlie Kaufman. My personal guide to being human is this movie. I live under a Pink Moon. I'm a walking paradox, but I'm not. I have a job as an engineer at Lacuna Inc. I often go through the looking glass and bring back what I found there. I also like to create movies in my head. Or have adventures with my pet tiger. I've never used a comb in my life and I'm scared of everything. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, in music or in general. I have an unhealthy obsession with backmasking. Unprofessional at best, i'm slightly too impatient when it comes to creation and a lack of expertise, i have a somewhat natural affinity for melody, despite an absence of musical education. I'm not an instrumentalist, I can't play the piano, I just create melodies and see how much I can build from them. Unwilling to conform to conventional genres, my music as a whole can only be described as "experimental", i don't believe in categorizing my music. I use a lot of repetition because I use a lot of repetition because I use a lot of repetition because I use a lot of repetition. I like to believe my inspiration has no limits. I share a love/hate relationship with my songs, most of them are “beautiful accidents”, meaning nothing was planned, no clear agenda, no proper ideas. Just sounds falling into place. I enjoy simplicity and prefer using "less" than "more" in my songs. I have been found guilty of obsessing over subtle details.
I've released three albums, all of them available for free here, you can even make a donation if you feel like helping my crack cocaine addiction.
my music is released under a creative commons attribution-noncommercial-sharealike license. this means you are free to share, copy distribute, transmit, remix and adapt the work, under condition that I am properly credited, that you use my music for non commercial purposes, and if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. some of these conditions can be waived with my permission. if you do plan on using my music in a video, please contact me first, here or by e-mail.
Thank you to anyone who has listened, commented, fav-ed, downloaded, shared and/or enjoyed my music. If you get to meet me in real life, claim a hug from me.