- 1. Johnny Neon - Love Sick City 3.42 2035 plays 136.0 BPM
- 2. Johnny Neon - Hearts 3.34 12439 plays
- 3. Johnny Neon - Magazine 3.00 2151 plays
- 4. Johnny Neon - Killer 3.04 5951 plays 130.0 BPM
- 5. Johnny Neon - Secretary 3.06 1444 plays
- 6. Johnny Neon - Killer Dancer 3.02 391 plays
- 7. Johnny Neon - Backseat Lovers 4.05 1349 plays
- 8. Johnny Neon - Centurion 3.52 1870 plays
- 9. Johnny Neon - Laserkill 3.23 1360 plays
- 10. Johnny Neon - Circuits 2.46 391 plays
Johnny Neon is the persuit of pop culture nightmares and vintage electronics. A future hybrid of art wave electro-sex, lo-fi, deathpop. Started in Cape Town by Johnny Kotze around 2004. The sound has evolved from a diverse influence of music accross all genres. From italodisco to dreamwave and electro rock.
Producer and musician Johnny Kotze started Johnny Neon in 2004 as a art project. He is from Cape Town in South Africa where he studied art and design at Stellenbosch University. He uses old vintage electronics and synthesizers to create 80's inspired aestehetics of sunsets, palm trees, night drives and the love lost youth culture.
"If Miami Horror and The Valerie collective made love in the back seat of a Deloreon, Johnny Neon would be the result. With smooth vocals and that awesome 80's touch.." - D.W.S.