Window Dressing (The Songs of Window Shopping Remixed) 14 tracks, 56.07 johnnocasson on November 16, 2012 13:56
- 1. Johnno Casson-Battle Scars (Pulco Remix) 4.06 407 plays
- 2. Johnno Casson-Everybody's Got Sides (Pete McPartland Remix) 4.01 68 plays
- 3. Johnno Casson-Out of Credit (Remix by Orwell) 2.54 136 plays
- 4. Johnno Casson-Window shopping (Wim Oudijk Remix) 4.40 171 plays
- 5. Johnno Casson-Love Vibration (Ian Thistlethwaite Remix) 4.24 193 plays
- 6. Johnno Casson-Forget it (Pulco Remix) 4.58 63 plays
- 7. Johnno Casson-Do you think of him now (Kevin Pearce Remix) 4.23 79 plays
- 8. Johnno Casson-So Long getting it wrong (Bobby Wotnot Remix) 3.03 78 plays
- 9. Johnno Casson-Whatever Happened To The Working Class (Wim Oudijk Remix) 4.18 320 plays
- 10. Johnno Casson-Disguised as dub (Butcher's Prime Cuts Remix) 4.48 66 plays
- 11. Johnno Casson-Truth (Tom Robinson Remix) 4.02 138 plays
- 12. Johnno Casson-This Is Essex (Oliver Summers Remix) 2.50 76 plays
- 13. Johnno Casson-Pinch Me (Dementio13 Remix) 4.13 68 plays
- 14. Johnno Casson-Being With Me (Wim Oudijk Remix) 3.21 138 plays
- 1. Battle Scars 3.57 265 plays
- 2. Everybody's Got Sides 3.51 16530 plays
- 3. Out Of Credit 2.56 10904 plays
- 4. Window Shopping 4.42 150 plays
- 5. Love Vibration 5.18 16337 plays
- 6. Forget it 4.45 266 plays
- 7. Do You Think Of Him now 3.39 142 plays
- 8. So Long Getting It Wrong 3.00 136 plays
- 9. Whatever Happened To The Working Class 4.24 121 plays
- 10. Disguised As Love 2.46 122 plays
- 11. Truth 4.56 459 plays
- 12. This is Essex 4.22 310 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Purchase the Window Shopping album here:-
The Remix album 'Window Dressing' is available a FREE Download now http://rashrecords.co.uk/album/window-dressing
Johnno Casson’s album 'Window Shopping' (produced by Wim Oudijk) was recently released on Folkwit Records.
You can also purchase the album here-
and grab an exclusive FREE download into the bargain.
London born/Colchester based Singer/Songwriter also performing as 'Snippet'
Johnno was born in a wonderfully multi cultural Hackney,London and grew up to the sounds of British Pop music,lovers rock,ska & funk echoing around his head.
In recent years he has taken the time honoured route of moving from the East End to Essex and is now firmly based in Colchester.
In a wonderfully chequered career Johnno has wore many hats,bought many T Shirts,had all sorts of jobs from the shop floor to the corporate boardroom and throughout has continue to make vibrant British Pop music.
Colchester artist Johnno may be also known to you as Snippet , the funky folky wonky pop multi instrumentalist, who has delivered an extremely well received range of vibrant releases in the last few years in the shape of 4 e.p's and the debut album ‘Slowly slowly catchee monkey’. In the process Snippet became the most played artist in the history of BBC Introducing and was described by Q Magazine as “reminiscent of early Beck”.
Whilst preparing for a run of Snippet live shows, Johnno found time to write an album's worth of new songs with a new acoustically minded sound and decided to release this under his real name of Johnno Casson.
Johnno has an innate ability to deliver quirky, intelligent and infectious songs. On Johnno's forthcoming album 'Window Shopping' he takes a sidestep from the bouncy left-field electro pop music of Snippet into a collection of beautiful, personal, melancholic, honest & acoustic flavoured songs which capture the most interesting nuances he finds in people, in his own experiences and life in all its seeming simplicity.
This is music with a bitter-sweet bite that lingers like that a big kid spoiling for a fight at the end of the school day without seeing that you have a light saber behind your back,this is a light that just refuses to go out, refuses to lose its shine or turn its back on you. A sense of longing never felt this good.