John Dalagelis, Fog & Kindimmer - Ruff Elements EP - Dieb Audio 4 tracks, 16.27 John Dalagelis on July 25, 2013 20:17
- 1. John Dalagelis, Fog & Kindimmer - Dance Around (Original Mix) - Dieb Audio 3.51 519 plays
- 2. John Dalagelis, Fog & Kindimmer - Dusty (Original Mix) - Dieb Audio 4.05 373 plays
- 3. John Dalagelis, Fog & Kindimmer - Soulchords (Original Mix) - Dieb Audio 4.24 340 plays
- 4. John Dalagelis, Fog & Kindimmer - Soulstring (Original Mix) - Dieb Audio 4.05 420 plays
John Dalagelis - Asio (incl. Ananda Project, Nacho Marco, Harada remixes) - Dieb Audio 6 tracks, 27.45 John Dalagelis on July 25, 2013 00:36
- 1. John Dalagelis - Asio (Original Mix) - Dieb Audio 5.07 74 plays
- 2. John Dalagelis - Asio (Alternate Mix) - Dieb Audio 4.53 46 plays
- 3. John Dalagelis - Asio (Ananda Project Remix) - Dieb Audio 3.39 43 plays
- 4. John Dalagelis - Asio (Nacho Marco Remix) - Dieb Audio 4.10 31 plays
- 5. John Dalagelis - Asio (Harada Dub Edit) - Dieb Audio 4.39 24 plays
- 6. John Dalagelis - Asio (Harada Remix) - Dieb Audio 5.14 19 plays
John Dalagelis & Stel - Rectum (incl. Chris Fortier, Jamie Stevens, Hatzler remixes) - Dieb Audio 4 tracks, 11.41 John Dalagelis on July 24, 2013 23:49
- 1. John Dalagelis & Stel - Rectum (Original Mix) - Dieb Audio 2.58 31 plays
- 2. John Dalagelis & Stel - Rectum (Chris Fortier 40oz Remix) - Dieb Audio 2.54 20 plays
- 3. John Dalagelis & Stel - Rectum (Jamie Stevens Remix) - Dieb Audio 2.30 17 plays
- 4. John Dalagelis & Stel - Rectum (Hatzler Remix) - Dieb Audio 3.18 23 plays
- 1. Damien Raud - Starture (John Dalagelis Remix) - Quantized Music 3.34 335 plays
- 2. Russ Gabriel - Aoyama (John Dalagelis Remix) - Dieb Audio 5.17 99 plays
- 3. Roland Klinkenberg - Now What (John Dalagelis Remix) - Dieb Audio 6.20 99 plays
- 4. Echonomist - Room With A View (John Dalagelis Remix) - Dieb Audio 5.48 68 plays
- 5. Solee - Oasis (John Dalagelis One Of These Days Remix) - Dieb Audio 5.05 112 plays
- 6. Rey Aguilar - Soul 2 Soul (John Dalagelis Remix) - Fade Records 5.47 57 plays
- 7. AlterImage - Time Change (John Dalagelis Remix) - AlterImage Recordings 4.29 50 plays
- 8. Franksen & Tom Wax - Gotta Feel It (John Dalagelis Remix) - Dieb Audio 6.31 49 plays
- 9. Stel - Last Night On Earth (John Dalagelis Remix) - Moodmusic Records 6.36 41 plays
- 10. Stel - Last Night On Earth (John Dalagelis Dub) - Moodmusic Records 6.23 54 plays
- 11. Erich Bogatzky - Murex (John Dalagelis Remix) - Dieb Audio 6.26 30 plays
- Resident Advisor
- Dieb Audio
- Dieb Audio
Studio whiz, DJ extraordinaire and owner of record label "DIEB AUDIO", John Dalagelis, has long been at his electronic musical passion, for more years than most DJs who are 10 years his senior. At the age of 32, awarded with a Diploma in 'Sound Engineering' and a Bachelor of Arts in 'Recording Arts', John's influences go way beyond the scope of any of his contemporaries. Born in USA and raised in Greece, John has meticulously honed his craft and is ready for his close-up.
John began collecting vinyl records of electronic music and started DJing at small underground parties in 1993 at the age of 12, inspired by the big names of the time. In 1994 he started hosting his own radio show which would eventually stream to far out areas of Greece on major FM stations. His eclectic & dynamic sound would bring him toward the art of producing his own music in years to come.
In 1998 John decided to take the challenge further & entered the DMC DJ Championship in Greece at the ripe age of 17. After winning the state championship he took place in the finals. Against the odds he scratched and cut up 4th place, winning the accolades of the Greek music press, naming him the star of the night & best young dj. The industry took notice of this new wonderkid who would start touring Europe and continue building his sound in his home country. Eventually, this would culminate in the gig of his life by being invited to play the opening slot on Orbital's first ever tour to Greece in 2000, playing in front of an audience of 3 thousand people.
In 2002 his brother "Nick" joined forces with John and the duo started producing music together after deciding to uproot and move to New York City. Quickly the Dalagelis brothers self released their first EP "Fat Oscar / God Is Great", which gained praise from their intended targets. From this release, they became sought after by their favorite labels, which were after them for their remix touch. They did several remixes for labels owned by Satoshi Tomiie (Saw Recordings), Dave Seaman (Audio Therapy) & Chris Fortier (Fade Records) among others. While having these great remixing successes, John started working with Chris Fortier and for his label (Fade records). Besides assisting on running Fade records, John got busy with Chris in the studio and produced, engineered, mixed, edited and recorded several kinds of projects. One of these was Chris Fortier's Balance 007 compilation o EQ Recordings.
In 2004 "Bend Up" was released on Mo-do Recordings which gained never-ending DJ support and successful chart rankings on several of the sales chart indicators in USA & UK. Also the extended vocal remix on Micah's "Come From" was exclusively featured on Hernan Cattaneo's Renaissance Masters 2 album. In 2005 their original production "Quiet (Steve is listening)" was one of the main features on Audio Therapy's album "Across Borders," and their alternative mix of it, entitled "Quiet (Stelios is watching)," was exclusively featured on Dave Seaman's compilation "This is Audio Therapy."
In 2006 "R2 Units Gone Wild" was released on Therapy Music (original mix was included on Audio Therapy's Spring/Summer Collection CD) as well as "Utapau," on Swift Records (original mix included on Gpal's album Gpal 2). Also in their agenda was remixing Stel's and Phatjak's "I Like Porno," released on Baroque records. John was also responsible for a huge bulk of the production and engineering work on Stel's "This is Audiotherapy" CD mix which was an accompaniment to Dave Seaman's already classic installment. In 2007 "Feature music" was released on Presslab rec which rose up to Number 1 for 2 weeks and stayed on the top 50 chart of the Balance Promote Pool in North America for over 8 weeks. In the beginning of 2008 the last single "Fabrique" of the Dalagelis brothers was released by Omnis recordings.
Meanwhile John & Stel were preparing their own record label "Dieb Audio" which launched on May 2008 and in the beginning of 2009 their collaboration "Rectum" was released. During the same year, John's much anticipated "Asio" was also released on Dieb Audio and gained massive support from Sasha, Carl Cox, Josh Wink, Laurent Garnier, Gabriel Ananda among others. The remix on "Asio" by legendary Ananda Project, was eventually included on Carl Cox's Global Underground compilation (Black Rock Desert) in the beginning of 2010. During the summer of 2009 John also recorded, edited and produced Dave Seaman's "Renaissance Master Series" compilation (released on September of 2009). In 2010, John did several remixes for Sasse's record label "Mood Music" and Chris Fortier's "Fade Records" to name a few and in 2011 his studio production agenda also included the mixing, engineering & mastering of Stelios Vassiloudis "It Is What It Is" artist album on Bedrock Records.
John is now working on several original releases and remixes for his own Dieb Audio among other labels as well, while hitting the international circuit with gigs around the globe.