- 1. 1 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Trifonic 1.00.00 19720 plays
- 2. 2 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Airwave 1.00.00 6793 plays
- 3. 3 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Dave Seaman 1.00.00 4941 plays
- 4. 4 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Alex Di Stefano 1.00.00 4283 plays
- 5. 5 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Pearl 1.00.00 4328 plays
- 6. 6 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Astropilot 1.00.00 6524 plays
- Download track Go to track 7 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- John 00 Fleming (2-Hour mix)7. 7 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- John 00 Fleming (2-Hour mix) 2.00.00 11615 plays
- 8. 8 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Liquid Soul 1.00.00 7783 plays
- 9. 9 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Ovnimoon 1.00.00 6293 plays
- 10. 10 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Micky Noise 1.00.00 3776 plays
- 11. 11 Global Trance Grooves 10-year anniversary- Solar Fields----END 1.00.00 4124 plays
John 00 Fleming - One.hundred.ten WKO [Sampler] 12 tracks, 32.11 john00fleming on January 09, 2013 06:59
- 1. 1) John 00 Fleming-The Centre of the universe 2.09 5140 plays
- 2. 2) John 00 Fleming-5000 light years from earth 2.10 3270 plays
- 3. 3) John 00 Fleming-Star gazing 3.02 2719 plays
- 4. 4) John 00 Fleming-Tears from heaven 2.11 3902 plays
- 5. 5) John 00 Fleming-The stroke of the midnight hour 3.02 3343 plays
- 6. 6) John 00 Fleming-WR22 3.02 1756 plays
- 7. 7) John 00 Fleming-340 Million pixels 2.11 1985 plays
- 8. 8) John 00 Fleming-Clouds of karma 3.02 2470 plays
- 9. 9) John 00 Fleming-WKO 3.02 1853 plays
- 10. 10) John 00 Fleming-Pillars of Creation 3.02 1943 plays
- 11. 11) John 00 Fleming & Lyctum-Colliding galaxies 3.02 3200 plays
- 12. 12) John 00 Fleming-Time lapse NGC-2264 2.09 2184 plays
“A national treasure of trance music”
BBC Radio 1 (Essential mix)
“One of the Pioneers of the electronic dance music scene”
The daily Telegraph Newspaper
John 00 Fleming is an artist who has achieved international success in a career spanning over 20 years without dishonouring his musical essence or fans. With over 10 million album sales and 30 produced mix compilations, John’s a proven musical pioneer whose essence lies in what his fans call, ‘the J00F sound’. The J00F sound is as unpretentious as the artist, and is best described as deep and textured progressively edged trance, in an electronic dance music style that is an antithesis to what is normally produced within the genre.
In an industry rife in self worship and mirror gazing, John is characterised by a passion and ability to connect audiences by injecting his unique underground musical style, and not his ego, into the mainstream vein. This connection has manifested in ten mix compilations and five singles in the UK Top 40 charts on iconic labels: Virgin, EMI and Warner Music. It has also seen him headline major events worldwide, seeing in over 10,000 appearances at the likes of; Ministry of Sound, Godskitchen, Digital Society and Global Gathering, through to Holland’s Dance Valley, Serbia’s Exit Festival, Brazil’s Exxxperience, Australia’s Future music festivals, Belgium’s Tomorrowland, and the U.S.A’s Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC).
John’s renown lies in his desire to give back to his fans. His much lauded 2010 BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix has spawned J00F Editions, an international tour which innovatively refocuses the music onto the club and its clubbers. J00F Editions resurrects the scene of old, and reintroduces the clubbing experience to extended sets, new sounds and new artists to deliver a true musical journey devoid of fluff and predictive cliché that has quickly gained international respect, residencies and support from other leading figures such as Dave Seaman, Sister Bliss, Avalon, Passion and Ministry of sound. JOOF Editions has been a huge success touring over 80 venues in the last two years.
John’s record label, J00F Recordings, and his monthly radio show, Global Trance Grooves, broadcast on iTunes and DI. FM provides John another path to walk his own line. Here, he promotes rising stars in addition to giving over four million subscribed fans the latest in J00F’s inimitable sounds.
John is also one of a select few endorsed by Pioneer. As the industry heavyweights inside every DJ booth, John provides subject matter expertise and consultancy in a partnership which ensures the upward evolution of the electronic music world’s tools of the trade.
John’s esteem within the industry has garnered respect from electronica luminaries like Jean Michael Jarre, Muse and Simple Minds, and while humbly accepting peer endorsement he continues to let his production skills do the talking. Following the release of his debut artist album ‘Nine Lives’ in August 2011, John switched his focus to scoring for major network TV and films. Working alongside The Royal Philharmonic orchestra at the famed Abbey road studios, London (home of The Beatles) his work has featured in the soundtracks to shows on BBC, Fox, and NBC and in films released by Universal, Warner, Sony and others. Diversifying his talents into the soundtrack world, John honed a separate facet of his artistic identity, and gave himself the freedom to focus on his sophomore album ‘One.Hunderd.ten WKO’ released in March 2013 reached number 2 in the Beatport charts, and was followed up by an astonishing six Top 10 Beatport singles.
John 00 Fleming is a performer who adroitly crafts something musically organic from the inorganic, artfully opening your senses into a genre far more pervasive than you currently know. Challenge yourself, and get intelligently immersed, inside his adventurous odysseys.
Agent/Management : www.assuredagency.com