Need a gift for a gifted musician?
I've been playing the guitar most of my life and recently have been experimenting with other string instruments. My influences are pretty wide as I love any music as long as it features real instruments. I'm no singer but figured it's like any other instrument, the more you practice; the better you get, so please be patient with the vocals:)
Not aiming to set the world on fire, just enjoying myself playing tunes I like.
The instruments used are as follows:
* 1992 Gibson Epiphone Orville electro-acoustic guitar
* Gear4Music Rickenbacker copy semi-acoustic electric guitar
* Martin Smith resonator guitar
* Admira Spanish 6 string guitar
* Ozark 5 sring wooden resonator banjo
* Stagg mandolin
* Washburn Lyon Series bass guitar
* Hohner Blues Harps (various keys)
* Kazoo of unknown origin but probably cast out from the fires of hell
* Vocals on tracks recorded after 17/12/12 through a Samson Meteor Microphone
All songs recorded direct to my iPad2 and produced through GarageBand.