- 1. John Mig: The Art of Music In Concert Intro (09.10.13) 2.47 89 plays
- 2. John Mig: The Art of Music Intro (Symphonic Mix) 1.9.10 1.52 2006 plays 120.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track John Mig: The Art of Music 050 In Concert - The Trance Chapter (30.10.13)1. John Mig: The Art of Music 050 In Concert - The Trance Chapter (30.10.13) 3.17.15 79 plays
- Download track Go to track John Mig: The Art of Music 050 In Concert - The Progressive Chapter (09.10.13)2. John Mig: The Art of Music 050 In Concert - The Progressive Chapter (09.10.13) 2.00.04 113 plays
- 3. John Mig: The Art of Music 049 (11.09.13) 2.00.00 286 plays
- 4. John Mig: The Art of Music 048 (14.08.13) 1.58.19 146 plays
- 5. John Mig: The Art of Music 047 - Guest Mix Yuri Kane (10.07.13) 2.00.00 178 plays
- 6. John Mig: The Art of Music 046 (12.06.13) 1.59.20 75 plays
- 7. John Mig: The Art of Music 045 (08.05.13) 1.56.52 94 plays
- 8. John Mig: The Art of Music 044 - Guest Mix Alexandre Bergheau (10.04.13) 1.59.42 149 plays
- 9. John Mig: The Art of Music 043 - TRANCESONIC.FM (13.03.13) 1.59.07 100 plays
- 10. John Mig: The Art of Music 042 - TRANCESONIC.FM (12.02.13) 1.55.54 109 plays
- 11. John Mig: The Art of Music 037 (08.08.12) 1.54.21 168 plays
- 12. John Mig: The Art of Music 018 (22.12.10) 2.05.52 602 plays
- 13. John Mig: The Art of Music 005 - September 11th Memorial (10.09.09) 2.05.56 700 plays
- 14. John Mig: The Art of Music 004 (13.08.09) 2.05.12 1015 plays
- 1. John Mig: Live at 'Futurity' - Bar Lounge 34, London (13.04.13) 1.26.50 113 plays
- 2. John Mig: Live at 'Trance Sanctuary' - Club EGG, London (10.11.12) 1.05.30 365 plays
- 3. John Mig: Live at 'Dance Love Hub' - Supperclub, London (19.05.12) 1.28.01 588 plays
- John Mig official website
- Fan Page
- The Art of Music
- THE DJLIST
- Ustream Tv
Thank you for your support!!!
Although John Mig’s family background had no relation to music, music came into his life in a strange way.
The story begins many years ago when he was living in an apartment within a big old factory in Athens, Greece which was then developed into the popular and world famous club - 'Ergostasio'. During its heyday from the mid-eighties to the nineties, it attracted the rich, famous and fashionable because of the quality of the music that they were taking from the New York and London scenes, together with the uniqueness of the venue.
At the tender of age of ten, the young DJ John Mig started to attract attention from MTV after starring in a video clip playing for Inner City’s world-wide hit ‘Good Life’. He soon started to play at beach parties and clubs and collaborated with 3 stellar DJ’s creating their own union named ‘Oceanus’. After experimenting with soul, rock, pop and house – he found his love in Progressive House and Trance through DJ’s such as Tiesto, Chicane, Paul Oakenfold, and Paul Van Dyk and began to hone his technical skills and music knowledge. At that period, John took the plunge to pursue his own productions and compositions and moved to London to study at the world renowned Music College ‘Point Blank’ which leads him on his own individual path of creativity and remarkable sounds.
For booking or general inquiries
The Art of Music is John Mig's monthly radio show which has already received the attention of many listeners around the globe and the support from some of the well-known DJ/Producers of Trance and Progressive Trance.
The journey begins through the pulse of Electronica as it fuses and blends with the rhythms of Progressive Trance.
This project grew from an idea conceived in the summer of 2007 and was set in motion in June 2009. The passion and creativity of John Mig to discover a unique sound with elements from Electronica synthesized with Progressive House and Trance has become his main target for the project.
In his own words "it is not only a Broadcast but it is something more" it is a powerful relationship built up between 2 genres of Electronic Music (Progressive and Trance), the result is just sensational. Blending these sounds together brings something very powerful to the table.
At the present time and after 4 years of The Art of Music which has been broadcasted globally, it has now reached the 50th global show with some of the finest DJ's/Producers on board as a guest mixes like Danilo Ercole, Andrew Rayel, Yuri Kane, Alexandre Bergheau, Styller, Aaron Camz, Fadios, Ilnaz Cramp, Mark Landragin, Max Angel, Mike Koglin, NSL (No Sonic Limits), Darin Epsilon.
For this special occasion, John has produced a new musical intro "The Art of Music in Concert" which will introduce all the future shows. This intro can be found on his YouTube channel and on Soundcloud under his original production section.
Therefore because John wanted to give a more deeper musical meaning of this show, he decided to spilt up the 50th global show into 2 separate parts (The Progressive and Trance Chapter). This way he could emphasize the progressive and trance side of the entire show.
As for the future, The Art of Music will continue to travel to more destinations presenting you some more talented and well known DJ's/Producers in Trance and Progressive Trance, in order to reach your music expectations.
It is now being broadcasted from Tranceradio.FM every 2nd Wednesday monthly at 21:00 UK.
Since 2010 “The Art of Music” it’s been available on iTunes. By subscribing today on iTunes you can stay up-to-date on all the latest episodes.
2nd Wednesday Monthly on Tranceradio.FM
21:00 - 23:00 UK
22:00 - 00:00 CET
For those who missed or want to listen again and download
any of my recent live sets or guest mixes then this is the
place to go. Any of these mixes will be available there.
By subscribing on iTunes you can stay up-to-date with all
my latest mixes. Follow the link below and enjoy!