Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Grammy award winning Engineer, Producer and Composer for a variety of well-known artists.. Consultant for musical equipment purchasing. Recording studio design setup and management.
Creative Marketing skills, reliable, prompt. Works well under pressure.
MUSIC RELATED SERVICES
2006- recent Cherokee Studios East Owner
2009- Compose music for Fox Sports, NFL Football
Mixed “Amor Inmortal” for ‘Gabriel’ series theme song.
2005-2008 Lauryn Hill
Recorded and Mixed single “Lose Myself” for Surfs Up soundtrack
Worked with Sony Pictures A&R to release single
FOH Engineer and Crew Chief for European Tour
FOH Engineer and Tour Manager for Brazil Tour
FOH Engineer and Production Manager for Japan Tour
Monitor Engineer and Production Manager for California Tour
FOH Engineer and Production Manager for various one offs
Lauryn Hill’s private home studio
Recording Engineer and Studio Manager. Live sound engineer.
Consulting and Purchasing Gear
2005-2008 Cherokee Studios East
Booking studio time working directly with major labels and artist management
Engineer / Producer / Composer / Owner Operator
2005-2008 SAE School for Audio Engineering and Production
Professor Part Time-Teaching Live Sound / Studio Recording Techniques
Music Business and Relations / Studio Design
2007 VH1 Halloween Bash
Live Sound Recording Engineer for Cheap Trick, The Romantics etc.
Hard Rock Cafe
2007 Jefferson Starship
Live Sound Recording Engineer for Jefferson Star-ship and Country Joe
Hard Rock Cafe
2007 Prince with Tamar
Production Coordinator at The Mansion in South Beach
2007 Max Pierre
One of Florida’s leaders in the fashion and marketing industry
Worked as a production coordinator for fashion events and concerts
2004-2006 Scott Stapp (Creed)
Engineered and Co-Produced “The Great Divide” solo album.
Gear Consultant / Studio Design and Manager for his private home studio.
2003 -2004 Seven Aurelius
Recording Engineer / Guitarist / Studio Manager / Purchasing Gear
2001 Grammy Award for Carlos Vives “Dejame Entrar”
Recording Engineer hired specifically to record guitars.
1998-2002 The Warehouse Recording Studios
Studio Owner / Producer / Engineer / Guitarist / Studio Design
• Booking studio time working directly with major labels and artist management
• Studio Clients include many international acts such as:
• P. Diddy, Missy Elliot, Jewel, Enrich Iglesias, Lenny Kravitz and more
• Protools and SSL Console operations, 5.1 mixing
• Design and construction of the Studio
• Record Production / Engineering / Composing
• Building a client base through promotion and networking
• Studio Management and Operations / Purchasing Gear
1997-1998 South Florida Recording Studio
• Studio Owner Operator / Producer / Engineer / Studio Design
• Record Production / Engineering / Composing
• Studio Management and Operations Purchasing Gear
1994-1997 K.C. and the Sunshine Band
• Producer / Engineer / Live Sound / Composition / Production coordinator live shows
1996 The Button South Rock Club
• Front of House Sound Engineer
• Monitor Engineer
• Deicide, Front 242, Drain STH and many more
1993-1995 Bullet Studios
• Studio Engineer / Session Guitarist / Composition
• Working with advertising agencies on jingles, US Army, Toyota and more
• Create marketing ideas and strategies
AWARDS / CHARTS
• 2001 GRAMMY AWARD FOR ENGINEERING CARLOS VIVES
• 2001 2 GRAMMY NOMINATIONS
• 2002 LATIN GRAMMY AWARD FOR ENGINEERING
• BILLBOARD #1 HITS CHARTED 2 TIMES / TOP 100 CHARTED 11 times
• 6 RIAA CERTIFIED PLATINUM RECORDS
• 2 RIAA CERTIFIED GOLD RECORDS
• Poetry Achievement Award 2008
• Record Production and engineering / KC & The Sunshine Band “Get Down Live”
• Record Production and engineering / Scott Stapp (Creed) "The Great Divide"
• Record Production and engineering / P. Diddy "The Saga Continues"
• Record Production and engineering / Various Unsigned Bands
• FOH Live Sound Engineer and Production Coordinator Lauryn Hill, K.C.
• Advancing concerts and Technical Coordinator for tour support.
Professor at SAE Institute in Miami and private tutoring in the recording studio
• Teaching Recording Techniques and Studio Procedures
• Protools operations and setup
• Music Business / Marketing / Promotion
• Acoustics and Studio design
• Live Sound
• Audio Engineering and Production
STUDIO SETUP AND DESIGN / GEAR CONSULTANT
• Consultation on equipment purchases for various clients
• Design and setup of recording studios for various clients
WAREHOUSE RECORDING STUDIOS
• 2007 Sony Pictures “Surfs Up” Lauren Hill Single
• 2004 Mel Gibson “The Passion of the Christ” Scott Stapp single
• 1999 Warner Bros. “Any Given Sunday” Jamie Fox soundtrack
Music, Sports, Reading, Writing, Fashion, Art, Culture, Playing guitar, bass, keyboards and programming drums, Creative minds.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
1998 Produced “Music Madness’ TV Series
1997 Produced “The G Spot” TV Series
1995 Mae Music Store – Retail Sales And Marketing
1991-1992 Lipham Music Store – Retail Sales And Marketing
1991 University Of Florida – Technical Services – Concert Setups
Band Promotions Management And Booking
Friendly / Organized / Efficient / People Person / Hard Worker / Photoshop / Graphic Design Final Cut Pro / Dream-Weaver / Microsoft Office / Highly Creative / Musician
Sante Fe Community College-A.A.
University of Florida-Psychology
Florida International University-Criminal Justice/Mass Communications
Florida Community College of Jacksonville-Music/Engineering
REFERENCES AND DISCOGRAPHY OF ARTISTS AND LABELS
K.C. & THE SUNSHINE BAND engineer /producer / Live sound Engineer / Tour Manager.
LAURYN HILL studio engineer Columbia Records / live sound engineer / Production Manager / Studio Manager
SCOTT STAPP (CREED) engineer/ Studio Manager/ Co-Producer Windup Records
BLU CANTRELL engineer Arista
DREAM engineer Bad Boy Entertainment
FAITH EVANS engineer Bad Boy Entertainment
FAT JOE assistant engineer
FATHER M.C engineer Luke Records
GHOSTFACE KILLA engineer Sony Records
GIOIA BRUNO engineer/producer/guitar Arista
INDIA IRIE engineer Murder Inc. Records
JAMIE FOXX engineer Warner Bros.
JEFFERSON STARSHIP live sound recording
P.DIDDY engineer/ co-producer Bad Boy Entertainment
MISSY ELLIOT engineer R.C.A
ALEJANDRA GUZMAN engineer B.M.G.
ANGEL MOON engineer / producer
ARTURO SANDOVAL engineer
C-MURDER engineer Priority Records
CARLOS VIVES engineer/2 Grammy Awards Sony Records
CHAYANNE mix “Immortal”/ Sony Discos
CHRISTIAN CASTRO engineer B.M.G.
CIRCO Engineer / Grammy nominee Head Music
COUNTRY JOE live sound recording
DESORDEN PUBLICO engineer Guerra Sound
DIEGO TORRES engineer B.M.G.
DOMINO engineer Def Jam Records
DON FRANCISCO engineer
ED CALLE engineer for various records
EMANUEL ORTEGA engineer Sony Records
FRANCO DA VITA engineer Sony Records
G DEP engineer
GISSELLE engineer B.M.G.
GRANDMA FUNK engineer / producer
GYPSY KINGS engineer Sony Records
JUAN GABRIEL engineer
JUSTIN CHURCH engineer Sony Records
LA SECTA engineer / guitar Fonovisa
LOS AUTENTICOS DECADENTES engineer B.M.G.
LOS BASILOS engineer Arista
LUCERO engineer Fonovisa
LUIS ENRICH engineer Warner Bros.
MARCELO MORELO engineer B.M.G.
MASE engineer Bad Boy Records
MAJORS engineer E.M.I.
MOLOTOV engineer Universal
ORIGINAL LATIN ALL-STARS engineer Hot Records
PEPE ALVA engineer
RAUL DI BLASIO engineer B.M.G.
RICHARD ARJONA engineer Sony Records
SEVEN AURELIUS engineer / guitar Murder Inc. Records
SYNDICATE ARGENTINO DE HIP-HOP assistant engineer
TOP VICE engineer Compas Records
T-VICE engineer Compas Records
VOLUMEN CERO Engineer / Guitar / Warner Bros.
XUXU engineer B.M.G.
PRODUCERS and ENGINEERS
LENNY KRAVITZ – ROCK
EDDIE KRAMER - LED ZEPPELIN/JIM I HENDRIX VARIOUS ROCK
MISSY ELLIOT – R&B / HIP HOP
P.DIDDY - DREAM / LOON /BLACK ROB BAD BOY / HIP HOP
PRINCE – LIVE PRODUCTION CO-ORDINATION
RON ST. GERMAN - CREED/TOOL/RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS / 311 + VARIOUS ROCK
MARIO WYNANS - HIP HOP R&B BAD BOY
AMAURI LOPEZ – LATIN POP
CACHORRO LOPEZ– LATIN POP
CESAR SOGBE – ENGINEER PRODUCER VARIOUS
CHIP ZNUF- ROCK
ITAAL SHUR – JEWEL / ROB THOMAS
JAVIER GARZA - LATIN
JIM JANIK - POP / ROCK / LATIN
JUAN CARLOS CALDRON – LATIN
LUIS “D’ARTA” SARMIENTO – LATIN
SEBASTIAN KRYS - CARLOS VIVES / SONY / LATIN POP /ROCK
SHAKESPEAR - HIP HOP R&B SONY
THE HIT FACTORYRECORDING STUDIO
CIRCLE HOUSE RECORDING STUDIO
SOUTH BEACH STUDIOS
WIND UP RECORDS
BMG / SONY
THE AD TEAM – ADVERTISING AGENCY
SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO
U.S ARMED FORCES
WSVN CHANNEL 7
HARD ROCK CAFÉ
KREE 8 FILM PRODUCTIONS