- 1. Lullaby (Joash Remix) by A Girl Called Ruth 4.30 1848 plays
- 2. Dibby Dougherty & David Young - The Black Smoke (Joash Remix) PREVIEW by joash 4.00 1624 plays 118.0 BPM
- 3. Cassandra Steen - Tanz (Joash Remix) *FREE Download* by joash 6.24 4376 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Funk D'Void - Diabla (Joash Remix) * SC Edit * by joash 3.31 1014 plays 127.0 BPM
- 5. TJ Kong & Nuno Dos Santos - The Deep End (Joash Remix) * SC Edit * by joash 4.32 498 plays
- 6. Hommage à la Sodomie (Joash Remix) 128k Preview by joash 8.04 1640 plays 118.0 BPM
- Go to track Album Preview #1 - Don't Fear It, Fight It - Mission (feat. Replife) - This Beautiful Machine1. Album Preview #1 - Don't Fear It, Fight It - Mission (feat. Replife) - This Beautiful Machine 5.42 1237 plays
- 2. Album Preview #2 - Assassin - Bleed - Climb (feat. Aaron David Frith) 5.58 733 plays
- Go to track Album Preview #3 - The First Cause - The Simple Things (feat. Andy Herbertson) - Salome (Orchestral)3. Album Preview #3 - The First Cause - The Simple Things (feat. Andy Herbertson) - Salome (Orchestral) 5.32 655 plays
- 4. Album Preview #4: Assassin (Orchestral Version) - Montreal - Your Star Still Shines 6.08 855 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
For Live/DJ Bookings Contact:
Joash is a London based producer who started his musical career as a drummer. Long before he developed a love for dance music, buying early records by Plastikman, Laurent Garnier and other techno pioneers. At the same time, having borrowed a Serge Gainsbourg album from a friend, Joash was blown away by the mixture of jazz and orchestral sounds that still sounded fresh.
He started listening to many old maestros including Lalo Schifrin, Krzysztof Komeda and Ennio Morricone as well as more recent acts such as 4Hero, The Cinematic Orchestra or Xploding Plastix. From Jazz artists to Techno producers, all have played their part to influence the music that he produces now.
His debut track 'Salome' was selected for Compost Record's highly acclaimed 'Future Sound Of Jazz' compilation, and his debut album 'Don't Fear It, Fight It" and subsequent remixes (including a remix of Funk D'Void's classic 'Diabla') have received praise from both critics and fellow producers.
“Orchestral future pop. The spirited way Joash presents his dramatic blueprint of pop, that is carried by strings, is jaw- dropping when you listen to it the first time. It forms itself to a brilliant amalgam which thinks of Pop one step ahead. This is what makes “Don’t Fear It, Fight It” a timeless album.