- 1. Joachim Spieth Spring Podcast by JOACHIM SPIETH 56.38 1239 plays
- 2. Joachim Spieth _ Spring Podcast _ subsekt.com _ 028 by subsekt.com 56.38 1029 plays
- 3. BSF Radioshow 035 - Joachim Spieth by woo_york 57.45 739 plays
- 4. Joachim Spieth Podcast (The Future Underground Radioshow/UK) by JOACHIM SPIETH 59.06 1058 plays
- 5. Joachim Spieth February Podcast by JOACHIM SPIETH 58.13 1341 plays
- 6. Joachim Spieth December Podcast by JOACHIM SPIETH 58.58 1357 plays
- 7. Joachim Spieth @ Tresor, Berlin [10.08.2012] Part 1 by JOACHIM SPIETH 34.25 994 plays
- 8. Joachim Spieth @ Tresor, Berlin [10.08.2012] by JOACHIM SPIETH 1.03.54 1420 plays
- 9. Joachim Spieth Live @ Faktory [Reykjavik, Iceland] January 2012 by JOACHIM SPIETH 1.03.06 1501 plays
- 10. AFFIN FRACTALS [MIXED BY JOACHIM SPIETH] by JOACHIM SPIETH 54.21 2060 plays
- 1. ad.lib & silvision - Greed (Joachim Spieth Remix) (Affin 010 LTD) 2.31 957 plays
- 2. A2 PLATYPUS - The Streets Have A Voice (Joachim Spieth Remix) - AFFIN 008 LTD 3.00 1070 plays
- 3. JOACHIM SPIETH - SENSUAL [AFFIN 004 LTD] 5.34 6566 plays
- 4. DEEPCHILD - GLITCHES AIN'T SHIP (JOACHIM SPIETH REMIX) 5.13 8426 plays
- 5. ARK PROSE - 100 TIMES (JOACHIM SPIETH RMX) [ENOUGH MUSIC] 2.01 862 plays
- 6. MIROIR & SPIETH - LAST EXIT 6.43 12674 plays
- 7. MICHAEL MAYER - 17 & 4 (JOACHIM SPIETH REMIX) (KOMPAKT 100) 5.29 7581 plays
- 8. JOACHIM SPIETH - UNDER PRESSURE (KOMPAKT EXTRA 08) 6.17 3532 plays
- 9. JOACHIM SPIETH - YOU DON'T FOOL ME B 2 (KOMPAKT 026) 6.23 2259 plays
- 10. JOACHIM SPIETH ABI '99 A 1 (KOMPAKT 005) 4.11 1767 plays
- 11. JOACHIM SPIETH - ICH A 1 (KOMPAKT 075) 6.43 1827 plays
- 12. JOACHIM SPIETH - SENSUAL (BRENDON MOELLER RESHAPE) [AFFIN 004 LTD] 3.12 1919 plays
- 13. JOACHIM SPIETH - SENSUAL (JAMAL MOULAY REMIX) [AFFIN 004 LTD] 3.00 1069 plays
- 14. JOACHIM SPIETH - SENSUAL (REGGY VAN OERS REMIX) [AFFIN 004 LTD] 3.00 1779 plays
Joachim Spieth is a long time DJ, producer and label boss of Affin. Whether through the music he produces himself, or the productions he releases on his own imprint, the sounds always operate in their own little pockets away from the norm. It all started with ‘Abi 99’ – one of the earliest 12”s Cologne stable Kompakt ever released. At the time it was supported by legendary UK radio DJ John Peel and, in turn, was followed up with more huge early success in the form of ‘Under Pressure’, a split single EP on Speicher with Michael Mayer.
In the years since, there have been tracks licensed to The Orb’s Back to Mine compilation, appearances on labels like Paso, Traum Schallplatten and Tongut and a steady stream of remixes for the likes of Michael Mayer, Einmusik and Guy J, all of which have blurred the lines between techno, minimal and house music in the producers own unique way.
Chief amongst Spieth’s achievements are those of his wide-ranging label, Affin. As well as hosting a regular radio show of the same name on Proton and label nights at clubs across Europe, the imprint has clocked up 100 releases, spawned various Selected compilations (including one recently to celebrate its centenary release) and has championed music from artists like Deepchild, Little Fritter, The Dolphins, Truncate, Roberto and so many more.
Most recently, the five-year-old outlet has started Affin LTD, a sub-label putting music out on vinyl, with great looking and sounding results. It’s no wonder, then, that revered contemporary DJs like Seth Troxler, Jimpster and Laurent Garnier regularly include Affin records in their sets around the world.
Spieth himself plays a range of top European clubs on a regular basis, impressing crowds at respected venues like Culture Box, Denmark, Tresor, Berlin, Hive Zurich in Switzerland, Kater Holzig in Berlin, and many other European hotspots with his deft blend of groove, melody and atmosphere.
His latest vinyl EP release ‘Sensual’ might just be his greatest to date, with the likes of Scuba playing it in his Essential Mix, Depeche Mode’s Martin L Gore (a pop hero for Spieth) charting it on Beatport, Juan Atkins dropping it during his live Beatport stream and many other accolades across the board.
As well as that, Joachim has turned in a killer remix for Deepchild which has been heard on John Digweed’s Transitions Show, has compiled and mixed Affin Fractals – a selection of exclusive and unreleased cuts from his label that picked up great reviews across the board - and is soon to unleash his latest remixes for Enough Music and Thoughtless Music. After a decade in the game, then, Joachim Spieth is a true pillar of the electronic community.