- 1. Segamented Worms - Raid 6.39 53 plays
- 2. Segamented Worms - Rotting Thumbnail I 5.35 22 plays
- 3. Segamented Worms - Rotting Thumbnail II 5.50 22 plays
- 4. Segamented Worms - Rotting Thumbnail III 7.13 16 plays
- 5. Segamented Worms - We Writhe In Shit I 8.22 12 plays
- 6. Segamented Worms - We Writhe In Shit II 11.30 20 plays
- 7. Segamented Worms - Tapeworm's Travels 11.44 80 plays
- 8. Segamented Worms - Pornocrates 2.49 79 plays
- 9. Segamented Worms - Hellraiser 5.58 120 plays
- 10. Segamented Worms - YellowJacketSurpise 3.38 75 plays
- 11. Segamented Worms - Mother Dog 14 Nipple 6.32 60 plays
- 12. Segamented Worms - Weedwackackacker 7.02 142 plays
- 13. Segamented Worms - Approaching Swarm 1.52 54 plays
- 14. Segamented Worms - It Burrows Underneath (Cave Of Leeches) 8.20 79 plays
- 15. Segamented Worms - Laserball Eyelid Child 3.01 191 plays
- 16. Segamented Worms - Stinkbugs Inc. 2.23 62 plays
- 17. Segamented Worms - Post Nasal 5.30 39 plays
- 18. Segamented Worms - On The Regular 2.47 54 plays
- 19. Segamented Worms - Creamy Decadence (On The Regular Part 2) 4.06 38 plays
- 20. Segamented Worms - Skyscraper Fight Fest 2.46 41 plays
- 21. Segamented Worms - GET TO DA CHOPPA! 1.57 57 plays
- 22. Segamented Worms - Crackheads On A Mission 1.54 57 plays
- 23. Segamented Worms - PullYa Pantzup 3.58 168 plays
- 24. Segamented Worms - Big Dopey Balls 2.29 68 plays
- 25. Segamented Worms - Metamorphic Cycles 3.48 45 plays
- 26. Segamented Worms - I Can't Stop Scratching (Exema Crotch Tango) 4.04 58 plays
- 27. Segamented Worms - High High Score 2.46 257 plays
- 28. Segamented Worms - Paint Chips & Spackle 3.03 24 plays
- 29. Segamented Worms - Incisors 2.47 172 plays
- 30. Segamented Worms - Lair Of The Garden Slug 3.25 57 plays
- 31. Segamented Worms - Black Gum On The Street 1.24 33 plays
- 32. Segamented Worms - Spitball Straw 2.11 48 plays
- 33. Segamented Worms - Dysentary River Part IV (Gunga Ritual Jam) 3.18 36 plays
- 34. Segamented Worms - Foundation Colonization Part 2 4.58 21 plays
JJEMMEIII - FreePee (FREE EP Available on BandCamp) 6 tracks, 19.28 JJEMMEIII on March 04, 2011 21:59
- 1. JJEMMEIII ft. Wilhelm Matthies - Kokeka Part II: Blindsided 3.51 181 plays
- 2. JJEMMEIII ft. Wilhelm Matthies - Kokeka Part I 5.51 215 plays
- 3. Sifaka Kong - Sewer Sludge (Ft The Louvin Brothers & Segamented Worms) 4.05 81 plays
- 4. Sultanese Peacock II (Mourning Sickness Remix) 3.23 89 plays
- 5. This Perforce Is - Urge My Sin (Curtain Reconstruction) 10.16 185 plays
- 6. This Perforce Is - Inefficient Wreckless Efficiency (Burlap Reconstruct) 5.57 59 plays
- JJEMMEIII on Tumblr
- JJEMMEIII on WordPress
- JJEMMEIII on BandCamp
- Segamented Worms on BandCamp
- Segamented Worms on ReverbNation
- Segamented Worms on PureVolume
- JJEMMEIII on Relaxed Machinery
- GrumpTruck - Hip Hop from the Other Side
NEWS UPDATE 10/23/12 - SEGAMENTED WORMS have excreted several new noise recordings which can be found in that set, as well as on segamentedworms.bandcamp.com. Binaural Infestation has been put up for free download and a previously unreleased EP entitled Nematode. In the next day or so two other brand new recordings will be available there: Lair Of the Millipede and Lair Of The Centipede. Both were recorded in one 1.5 hour session as an extended live set, edited down into ten sections, and released as two albums. These sets dig down into my nostalgic appreciation for gabber, hardcore, speedcore and noisecore/broken beat styles. For free download.
NEWS UPDATE 11/11/11 - MOON ALTAR cassettes are now available! Visit jjemmeiii.bandcamp.com to order.
NEWS UPDATE 8/22/11 - Work has been completed on the upcoming cassette MOON ALTAR. News on its release date will follow shortly. In the meantime I have been experimenting with various improvisational power noise cuts under the SEGAMENTED WORMS moniker, some of which are already available for download here.
NEWS UPDATE 4/11/11 - The new SEGAMENTED WORMS digital EP PRAYING MANTIS BOXING ACADEMY is now available! If you would like to drag SEGAMENTED WORMS our to your town for a live gig, throw down some money for your download! The proceeds will go towards a small cache of equipment that will allow me to do live PAs and other performances.
NEWS UPDATE 3/4/11 - Today I have released an EP of organ improvisations on my BandCamp page. It is available for free download or for download with donation. It is your choice. Any money donated will go directly into the production of my upcoming cassette release, currently titled MOON ALTAR (release date TBA). More news on that to come! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SUBCONSCIOUS RUMMAGER!
Welcome to the sound collection of Joseph J Micolo III, also known as JJEMMEIII. I am a multi-instrumentalist (bass, guitar, organ, harmonica, percussion, samplers, tape machines, kids toys, home appliances, metal scraps, food, animals, other humans, and last but not least, my own voice.) I have been producing music in both digital and non-digital realms for over a decade. I also have extensive life experience with bands and playing live. In the past I have composed and released music under the monikers GrumpTruck, Homewrecker and Guy LuPadre. There may have also been something rather short-lived that appeared on Myspace called Petrified Florist (remixes of 80s pop tunes at 20% of their original speed).
All of the music heard on this page reflects a constant evolution of my current musical styles in the form of captured improvisations, electronic compositions and remixes, sound collages, and manipulated field recordings. I tend not to spend very much time fixated on one particular piece or project; but rather use those pieces of time to capture something genuine and spontaneous, before moving onto future happenings.
Musical expression and the journaling of these ideas is an important part of daily life. The subconscious speaks in ways the conscious will never fully understand, and the truths that rise to the surface must be acknowledged and recorded, no matter how trivial they may seem.
I maintain this page for my personal pleasure and the auditory pleasures of those who happen to stumble upon it. Since starting this page in May of 2010, I have met and interacted with a handful of very creative minds. For this I appreciate the internet, despite its worldly destruction.
That being said, I am open to collaborate with other artists. If you enjoy what you hear and are inspired by the music I create, drop me a line or comment on my tracks. If you want to be more than just a listener and actively participate in the creation of new music, message me and we'll see what can come of it.