Stats for this track
In 3 Sets
- 20 Tracks, 1.48.44
In 1 Group
Bit of a crazy month in JP towers, as I went into mixdown meltdown on the second e.p.
I'd knuckled down into a very techno orientated style, trying to make the most dynamically belting e.p. I could. This meant two things, getting bang into Logic and listening to a LOT of techno. My workflow was pretty much the same to mixdown, pushing stems out of Nanostudio into Logic, then any extra stuff that was needed came straight out of audiobus into the mac. Certainly not ready to give up iOS synths, VST seems so ancient in comparison. Could have persisted bouncing stuff to and from Auria, but its not a fast process or joyful experience, whereas whacking through the macbook pro was lightning and I could compress things til they squealed ;)
Anyway, after the techno, I needed something else, and also have an eye on Project UTU, the next challenge I've set myself, this one's a big one!
Progress at any Price is a mix of all sorts, an app extravaganza, starting with taking tuned samples into DM1 and wandering all over the place. Back to Nanostudio business and loving it! DrumJam features heavily. Was conscious of a song structure and now watching track length, got to stitch a few together...
Oh, and there's hippies, lots of hippies...
So..peace out, or something...
Thanks to PoD for the artwork!