- 1. JGekko - Avalone Deep (mastering by colby) FREE DL!!! by jgekko 7.36 254 plays
- 2. JGekko - Avalone Deep - if i had a hi fi Dark Spiral Mix by if i had a hi fi 7.51 324 plays 120.0 BPM
- 3. JGekko - Avalon Deep (BillyNikormx) by BILLY NIKO 7.43 163 plays
- 4. JGekko - Avalone Deep (Heart of Silence Remix) by Heart of Silence 7.05 180 plays
- 5. JGekko - Avalone Deep (Colby Remix) by jgekko 6.45 112 plays
- 6. JGekko : avalone Deep ( Fr3sH-oTiS even more deep remix)Free DL by FrEsH-oTiS (official) 11.29 464 plays
- 1. Frozen Sky (Mastered Version by BN) FREE DL!!! 4.43 219 plays
- 2. Frozen Sand (Mastered Version by BN) FREE DL!!! 5.12 249 plays
- 3. Frozen palm (Mastering by Billy Niko) - Free DL !!! 4.52 250 plays
- 1. Dubby Life (ceremonial prologue) - mastering bei Bob/Macc 5.42 301 plays
- 2. Dubby Life (Substak - Foggy Beach Rmx) - mastering by Bob/Macc 4.08 203 plays
- 3. Dubby Life (1st Version) - mastering by Bob/Macc 6.10 330 plays
- JGekko Collaborations
- if i had a hi fi
- NN narsonnelson
- Ethan M
- Billy Niko
- DJ Mirage
- DJ Sascha Haseloff
THANK YOU ALL for listening and posting so many positive comments on my tracks!
Founder of the eden.deeply.netlabel - www.edendeeply.com
If you want to remix on of my tracks or use it for a DJ-Mix, please contact me.
The starting point for my interest in electronic music came with the mid-nineties techno boom. I have spent half of my life focusing my attentions on the whole spectrum of electronic music. As a true sound fetishist, my output is now based on the idea of representing abstract and complex sonic structures and textures. In music, I´m an absolute autodidact: starting with keyboard and guitar at the age of 19, I came to work with computers some years later. First steps were made with simple sound editors and sequencers, later I came to work with Rebirth and Ableton Live at last. Working with Ableton is still a process of improvement and discovery. From now on I marvel at the abilities Ableton's Live is offering, discovering new things I never dreamt of being capable of. That's one of the reasons why I dont like to be limited to just one style tracks from ambient and trip hop to electro and minimal. I developed a strong drive to create my own style - and I started the process of transformation of emotions and feelings to sound waves (& samples) via computer. Fractions of mood define stylistics and direction of my work. The impurity of deep sound, techno forms and different experiments constitute my music. JGekko songs are short stories of love and despair, telling us moments of pure happiness as well as of sheer desperation. I´m used to create an emotional reality - dynamic and melancholic, extremely intense and exclusive at the same time. Over the years, my music has matured into a deep, sophisticated and highly emotional form of electronica.