- 1. Bringing Me Down 2.38 572 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Frozen Waters 4.13 318 plays 180.0 BPM
- 3. Pretend to Be 4.37 1320 plays 150.0 BPM
- 4. Guardians of the Gates 4.18 399 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. Penny Eyes 3.58 393 plays 150.0 BPM
- 6. I Remember 4.41 444 plays 150.0 BPM
- 7. Never Change 3.28 310 plays 125.0 BPM
- 8. Show Me Something Real 4.24 385 plays 85.0 BPM
- 9. Read Between the Lines 4.14 514 plays 120.0 BPM
- 10. Light the Fuse 4.38 366 plays 95.0 BPM
- 11. Pouring on Memory Lane 3.10 385 plays 120.0 BPM
- 12. See You Soon 8.51 309 plays 80.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Tainted Love (Cover)1. Tainted Love (Cover) 2.27 1251 plays
- 2. What Makes Me Happy (Introversion Mix) 3.12 479 plays
- 3. Show Me Something Real 4.24 465 plays
- 4. Never Change 3.48 508 plays 115.0 BPM
- 5. Inside, Outside 3.53 737 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Mend to Break 3.39 506 plays 100.0 BPM
- 7. Eleventh Hour Reprieve 2.40 246 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Jehangir Aziz Hayat’s aggressive yet dulcet tone of vocals along with his hard-hitting riffs has elevated his music across the globe. He is a prominent Alternative and Hard Rock musician from the city of Peshawar and has managed to blend the muddy and aggressive overtones of the grunge era with the tranquil aspect of the Pashtun culture.
Jehangir started to write and compose music when he was twelve years old. He received his musical inspiration from his mentor Sarmad Ghafoor. Later, he continued to consolidate his skills by dedicated practice.
Jehangir has been very passionate about music and has been influenced by many other artists including Alice in Chains, Heatmiser, Megadeth, Nirvana, Pantera, Puscifer and Velvet Revolver. He continued to sing and develop by playing at various forums where his talent and skills as a guitarist and singer were highly acclaimed. His songs also received independent recognition and outstanding reviews on popular international music sites. He received awards in international contests as the “Best Male Alternative Artist” and well as the composer for the “Best Alternative Song” in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Jehangir is the first grunge vocalist in Pakistan to have appeared on the national music scene. He reached the top-ten of the music charts in the first week of release of his song, “Never Change.” It was subsequently nominated for the Indus Music Awards (now MTV Pakistan), making him the youngest musician to be thus nominated for “Best Début.”
Jehangir returned to the music scene with the release of his début album, “Read Between the Lines” in 2009. “Read Between the Lines” is a blend of subliminal tones merging with the serenity of Jehangir’s soothing vocals. The album itself crafts hostile riffs along with mellow melodies, which reflects the primary influences of his formative musical career combined with the conflicts in his personal life.
The sophomore album, “Above the Fray,” is a departure from his début release. It encompasses the elements of alternative, pop and hard rock and carves a new path in his development as an artist and reflects the influences that shaped his life. With this presentation, Jehangir marks a milestone in his musical career, both as an artist and as an individual.