- 1. Ryde With You 3.03 51 plays
- 2. Dynasty (Jay-Z beat) 3.33 196 plays
- 3. slangin and making these clothes ( i just wanna rap ) 5.39 173 plays
- 4. Gone (the weeknd) 3.12 319 plays
- 5. New #denimgod Flow 4.54 130 plays
- 1. A Method of Practice 1 4.44 319 plays
- 2. Drunk on a Wednesday feat Yarrow Slaps 4.36 202 plays
- 3. Smoke up ... 4.49 240 plays
- 4. Ambitionz for a Field Nigga (deMoN) 3.18 199 plays
- 5. An interim between Sewing and Graphic Designing 4.51 132 plays
- 6. TONY Wu Tang 4.31 170 plays
- 7. Ransom? 5.23 237 plays
- 8. Till i collapse? (Hologram to Sonogram) 4.29 126 plays
- 9. Sky high? 3.51 144 plays
- 10. Babylon... 4.23 129 plays
all of these are freestyles ... just a warm up-to show yall what it is naturally. its a rap decathalon and merkathon. i can really really wrap, ya know? ...
i collect my thoughts and feelings and put it into the mic in raw form....the writtens are to be listened to later in interstellar space. there are a couple of them in the cuts floating around. ninjas and niggas know don't act like we don't.
i live in san francisco + rap in a jean closet. i can wait to not take this music thing serious along with my chef career, seriously. until then its denim, education, cotton fields, slaves, my team @holystitch + freestyling. live + breathe it in. kill a beat, birth it, whatever, i got it.
knowledge of self will allow you to see yourself...don't run.
we run tings, tings nuh run we.
have you ever thought about what kind of plant you are...are you feeding people? drugging people? an artistic palette? a weed? a tree? wtf is your purpose?
look inside yourself and find yourself.
there are only two races: the human race and the rat race.
i am the #denimgod - jean hackman - julian prince dash on that ass.
if you can rap and cook at the same time holler at me i got ideas.
shouts to my interns on the music rise...