- 1. Robert Miles/Montell Jordan - Children (Dave Darrell Remix)/This Is How We Do It 6.52 77 plays
- 2. Trentemoller/Daft Punk - Moan/Oh Yeah [Jason Torres Baile Mash] 2.32 26 plays
- 3. Zomby/ATB - Liquid Dancehall/Let U Go (UK Dub Mix) 4.33 29 plays
- 4. Super Dubstep Houston Rap Mash 8.00 29 plays
- 5. Deadmau5/Jennifer Lopez - Brazil/Waiting For Tonight 5.22 29 plays
- 6. Trapped In A Dark Bubble Malignum Return To Innocence (Long & Alive Version) 5.29 16 plays
- 7. Telefon Tel Aviv\J Kwon - John Thomas On The Inside Is Nothing But Foam\Tipsy 5.25 10 plays
- 8. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Super Mash 8.05 14 plays
- 9. Cinnamon Chasers/ATB/ATB - Luv Deluxe (Scuba Remix)/Sunburn/Emotion 5.27 22 plays
- 10. Logistics\Mark Morrison - Cosmonaut\Return Of The Mack 4.58 9 plays
- 11. Kryptic Minds/Tom Middleton/Kaiserdisco - No More No Less/Last Rhythm/Carachillo 6.03 27 plays
- 12. Brede/Beastie Boys - Paragon/Intergalactic 4.39 8 plays
- 13. Kaiserdisco/Robin S - Descalzo/Show Me Love (Stonebridge Mix) 6.26 10 plays
- 14. Fabircirio Medeiros/Black Box - Minimalistmo/Everybody Everybody 8.18 8 plays
- 15. Coincidence (Trentemoller Remix)\I Don't Want To Lose Your Love Tonight 5.25 30 plays
- 16. NickNack\James Blake - I Saw You\The Wilhelm Scream 6.49 4 plays
- 17. Nu Tone & Logisitics\Big Moe - Balaclava\Maan!! 7.26 10 plays
- 18. Voodeux\Captain Rock - Just A Spoonful\Cosmic Glide 6.53 9 plays
- Go to track Olivier Giacomotto\Marshall\Unknown - 96 Degrees (Instrumental Mix)\Swahili Song\Abelinha 200819. Olivier Giacomotto\Marshall\Unknown - 96 Degrees (Instrumental Mix)\Swahili Song\Abelinha 2008 8.13 6 plays
- 20. Starkey\Madonna - Capsule\Music 7.05 5 plays
- Go to track Gui Boratto and Martin Eyerer\Brian Eno\The Doors - The Beach\And Then So Clear\Touch Me21. Gui Boratto and Martin Eyerer\Brian Eno\The Doors - The Beach\And Then So Clear\Touch Me 7.31 14 plays
- 22. The Island Super Mash 7.02 7 plays
- 23. Gui Boratto\Technasia - This Is Not The End\Heaven Is Only 100 Miles Away 5.42 9 plays
- 24. High Rankin/High Rankin/24K - Break Street/Bubble Squeak/Don't Go There 6.19 8 plays
- 25. Indigo\Hiroki Kikuta\Super Mario 64 -Time\Angel's Fear\Title Theme 5.34 13 plays
- 26. D. Ramirez/Yuzo Koshiro - Devi8or/Dreamer (Streets Of Rage 2) 7.29 13 plays
As a DJ he concentrates on delivering bass at all tempos and grooves. An affinity for the history of dance music combined with an addiction to cutting edge subsonic compositions brings a sense of familiarity to his trips into the future of bass focused music. His VJ sets are known for their breathtaking scenery, vivid colors, and unusual content. His original music is always atmospheric and brimming with bass, but can range from minimal techno to jungle.
As a VJ, Jason utilizes Resolume Avenue to generate, display, and manipulate the visual content he has collected. Jason’s VJ style is know for it’s use of masking and minimalism contrasted with nature documentary footage and cinematographic samples. He has provided visuals for the likes of: Disclosure, Nadastrom, Kastle, Bondax, Kidnap Kid, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Krewella, Bauuer, UZ, Just Blaze, MONSTA, Tokimonsta, Wolfgang Gartner, 12th Planet, Rudimental, Two Fresh, Candyland, Clockwork, Alvin Risk, Alex Metric, Sander Van Doorn, House Shoes, Austin favorites Ntropy, ONE4ALL, Metranohm, and Soccermom, Boombaptist, Thomas Sahs, Somatoast, even at Austin’s annual Zombie Ball. He was also the resident VJ for the AM Only showcase for SXSW 2013.
Jason has also been pushing the field of projection mapping to new levels, working with Jesse Brede and Alex Thurlow of the Gravitas crew to create the first projection mapping group in Austin. Their first client was CanWeNetwork, a social media startup, who hired the crew to projection map a party at the infamous Roial club in Austin, TX for SXSW 2012. He has also performed projection mapping for artists such as Moby @ Neon Desert 2012, Ill-Esha, and Robotic Pirate Monkey.
His latest audio projects include a spooky tech-house EP called ”Sewer Music” created with Kendall Clark under their moniker, Neon Black and an electro-crunk EP ”TLUV and Han Cholo” he produced and recorded with Austin lyricist TLUV. Torres also has worked with many Austin music groups in various ways such as recording the singer/songwriter duo Good Town, mixing and mastering for the Austin country band, Crooks, and remixing for the live electro band, L.A.X.
Since he started performing live music with Ableton Live in 2008, Jason has used Live’s flexibility to perform in a variety of ways such as creating a dual APC40 DJ setup alongside Kendall Clark, controlling a symphony of iMacs at the University of Texas ACTLab, and using Live to manipulate and create visual content.