- 1. dBerrie vs OneRepublic - If I Lose My Aquarius (Jason Ross Vocal Edit) 1.51 311 plays
- 2. Eric Prydz vs Audien - Every Day Wayfarer (Jason Ross & Tyler Sherritt Reboot) 2.07 343 plays
- Go to track Icona Pop vs Daddy's Groove vs Syn Cole - I Love April hurricanes (Jason Ross Smash Edit)3. Icona Pop vs Daddy's Groove vs Syn Cole - I Love April hurricanes (Jason Ross Smash Edit) 1.41 173 plays
- 4. Tom Staar, Kryder vs Thomas Gold - Enjoy Teenage Crime (Jason Ross Edit) 2.11 146 plays
- 5. Dada Life vs Dirty South, Michael Brun - Rift Don't Cry (Jason Ross Re-Edit) 1.39 141 plays
- 6. Ummet Ozcan vs Hook N Sling, Evermore - Surrender Here & Now (Jason Ross Vocal Edit) 1.50 148 plays
- Go to track Sidney Samson, Martin Garrix vs Avicii, Nicky Romero - I Could Be The Torrent (Jason Ross Edit)7. Sidney Samson, Martin Garrix vs Avicii, Nicky Romero - I Could Be The Torrent (Jason Ross Edit) 1.33 141 plays
- Go to track Hardwell vs Copyright, Imaani & eSQUIRE vs OFFBeat - Story of my Spaceman (Jason Ross Edit)8. Hardwell vs Copyright, Imaani & eSQUIRE vs OFFBeat - Story of my Spaceman (Jason Ross Edit) 2.30 125 plays
- Go to track Hard Rock Sofa, Swanky Tunes vs AudioFun, Breakdown - All For Your Steam Gun (Jason Ross Edit)9. Hard Rock Sofa, Swanky Tunes vs AudioFun, Breakdown - All For Your Steam Gun (Jason Ross Edit) 1.52 123 plays
- 10. Artento Divini vs Adele - Drop Off In The Deep (Jason Ross Vocal Edit) 1.56 140 plays
- Go to track Hard Rock Sofa vs Armin van Buuren & W&W vs CRW - I Feel D# Fat Rasputin (Jason Ross Smash Edit)11. Hard Rock Sofa vs Armin van Buuren & W&W vs CRW - I Feel D# Fat Rasputin (Jason Ross Smash Edit) 1.53 291 plays
- 12. BT Vs OneRepublic - If I Lose My Skylarking (Jason Ross Private Summer Edit) 2.26 191 plays
- 1. Jason Ross - iClub EDM Episode 134 [Slap Tracks Vol 9] 58.12 118 plays
- 2. Jason Ross - iClub EDM Episode 132 [Slap Tracks Vol 8] 1.00.53 1660 plays
- 1. Jason Ross - Nightfall (Original Mix) 4.03 223 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Hydro Poison - Claymore (Jason Ross Remix) [Mondo Records] 4.03 211 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Jason Ross Remix) 7.35 535 plays
- 4. PeaceTreaty - In Time (Jason Ross Remix) 5.52 1031 plays
- 5. AN21 & Max Vangeli - Bombs Over Capitals (Jason Ross Remix) 6.08 609 plays
- 6. Chase Costello - Heartbeat (Jason Ross Remix) [Mondo Records] 6.29 129 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. Lights - Toes (Jason Ross Remix) [Indaba Remix Contest Finalist] 6.18 118 plays
- 8. Foster The People - Helena Beat (Jason Ross Remix) 8.00 166 plays
- 1. Jason Ross - 2012 Summer Bootleg Pack [CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FULL PACK] 5.18 194 plays
- 2. Jason Ross - 2012 Winter Bootleg Pack [CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FULL PACK] 5.18 156 plays
Mondo Records, EV Music
San Diego based DJ and Producer Jason Ross has certainly made a name for himself ever since he emerged into the electronic music scene in 2010. Ever since then, he's been swiftly rising through the ranks playing in several cities around the country including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fransisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, opening for notable names such as Tiesto, Avicii, Max Vangeli, Benny Benassi, Porter Robinson, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz, Sander van Doorn, Arty, Cosmic Gate, Paul Oakenfold, ATB, Dash Berlin, Eddie Halliwell, Sidney Samson, among others. Jason is also the current host of iClub, one of the most popular and downloaded podcasts on iTunes averaging over 30,000 downloads a week.
As a classical and jazz trained musician, Jason’s music has been defined by his musical familiarities. Even with this wealth of knowledge at his fingertips, it seemed predetermined that he would venture into the realm of electronic music. At just 12 years old, Jason Ross completed an original EDM production album.
As Jason grew older, his music matured as well, and Jason continued to develop his true taste in music while being mentored by DJ/Producer, Chase Costello.Jason’s rise into the electronic music scene took off while attending San Diego State University, and he soon found himself traveling on the weekends, while studying for his degree at the same time. His first release and remix on UK-based label, Mondo Records, “Heartbeat”, was directly supported by top acts such as tyDi, Andy Duguid, and Temple One.
Word of his ingenuity and hard-hitting style spread when Jason Ross began a residency at FLUXX in San Diego (voted best new nightclub in 2011) and continued partnership with EV Music. As he played for an ecstatic crowd during the night, he continued to create original productions during the day. His hard work paid off as many of his productions, well received bootlegs, and mashups have attained worldwide recognition and support from some of the top DJs in the world, often netting over ten-thousand views in a single week.
2012 has been an exciting year for Jason, with some of the highlights including playing in front of a crowd of 10,000 opening for Moby and Ferry Corsten, as well as sharing the stage with Tiesto at his College Invasion Tour. Determined to work his way to the top, Jason has set in motion his electronic invasion with shows planned for Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Miami, Paris, Spain, Monte Carlo, Berlin and Moscow. The next incarnation of the superstar DJ is here:
Jason Ross has arrived.