- Reecey Boi & Naylo ft. Ron E Jones - If They Could See Us Now (Jason Risk, LJ MTX, Exodus Remix) Artwork Jason Risk on May 16, 2013 01:53
- 1. Epicfail & Jason Risk - Spaceship 1.55 1394 plays
- 2. Havoc, Chris Bullen - That's Wassup (Exodus, LJ MTX, Jason Risk Remix) [Phethouse] 2.36 4830 plays
- 3. DANK(USA) - Blow Me (Exodus, LJ MTX, Jason Risk Remix) [Funky Element] 2.49 1439 plays
- 4. Gregor Es - To The Oldskool (Jason Risk Remix) \\\ OUT NOW /// 5.17 2924 plays
- 5. DJ BL3ND - Berserk (Exodus, Jason Risk & LJ MTX Remix) [LokoSound] 2.36 2101 plays
- 6. Epicfail feat NessaKay - Sunrise (Exodus, LJ MTX, Jason Risk Remix) 3.09 2220 plays
- 7. Jason Risk feat. NessaKay - Lockdown 3.30 1930 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. A-Divizion & Joe Ghost - Zero Tolerance (Exodus & Jason Risk Remix) 2.05 1572 plays
- 9. Exodus, LJ MTX & Jason Risk - Nasty (feat. Dan Diamond) [PBR Recordings] 2.04 1946 plays 128.0 BPM
- 10. Jason Risk - She Wants It // OUT NOW // #21 Electro House! #SUPPORT! 2.47 6710 plays
I make music because the possibilities are endless. EDM Producer at heart, but I produce anything & everything Electronic! The more the better!
Jason Risk, Fresh outta' Australia to do nothing but cause mayhem! British born in '88, his desire for music was evident ever since he was old enough to own his first walkman. Pumped with 80's and 90's dance/techno, his passion towards becoming an Electronic Producer began in his teen years. Creating mix-tapes for mates & their house parties, it soon became more of just a cool thing to do, and instead of just mixing it up he wanted to express his creativity with others and begin forming his own style.
Producing professionally since 2011, Jason got a first taste at how the industry works landing a couple of releases on small independant labels. Since then, a once occasional hobbie is now one of his biggest passions in life driven by the absolute love for music and endless possibilities.
2012 has seen Jason Risk's work start pay off, being hand picked by label Peakhour Music to release his first EP after winning the 'Morgan Page- Body Work feat Tegan & Sara' Remix Contest. His most recent work has gained some large support from TJR, Morgan Page, John Dahlback, Lazy Rich, DJ BL3ND, George Acosta, Cold Blank, Ub3rjak'd, Far Too Loud. Can his style be defined? Mmm lets just say it can be anything from big room style riffs, hard banging electro bass lines, through to more chilled out progressive, and even that occasional GLITCH track/ One thing for sure is that when Jason Risk hits the decks, you're in for one hell of a ride.
"I don't do this for fame, I do it because I love it, but one day I will be famous ;)"