- 1. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Dub) - Mr Burgundy by Jason D. Petitt 2.07 21 plays
- 2. Time/Breathe (Dub) - Mr. Burgundy by Jason D. Petitt 6.15 22 plays
- 3. Superstition-Funk Medley by Jason D. Petitt 4.07 50 plays
- 4. SLHOP by Jason D. Petitt 2.52 38 plays
- 5. Soundtrack End by Jason D. Petitt 4.21 68 plays
- 6. Grey by chad raby 4.06 50 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- Mr. Burgundy Facebook
- Mr. Burgundy Twitter
- Mr. Burgundy Reverbnation
Jason Duane Petitt has been a musician since birth and a touring musician for most of his adult life. Jason played in H.S. jazz band for 4 years, which gave him experience with composing, reading music, playing in competitions, as well as, playing live for many people. This was just the tip of the iceberg.
Jason spent 13 years touring with a band called “The Pipe Circus” throughout the mid-west and beyond. They played Summerfest 5 years running, Racine Harborfest, Taste Of Madison, and many other outdoor festivals and also touring many indoor clubs across 13 states in the mid-west. TPC recorded 3 CD's and wrote many songs along the way. TPC was nominated for 4 W.A.M.I. Awards, and in 2003 won a W.A.M.I. for “Best R&B Group”.
Jason took a brief hiatus from TPC to play in a progressive rock group from Madison called Middleworld. While in this band they won a M.A.M.A. Award for “Best Metal Band” in Madison in 2004.
Jason has learned a lot about the bass guitar and learn to love, and master his instrument. Some of his greatest influences include Victor Wooten, Toni Levins, Stanley Clarke, Jaco Pastorious, Les Claypool, and Charles Mingus, among others.
Jason is available for Studio Work (Bass Guitar). Email, message, or call: 920-650-7926.
Jason is also doing an acoustic solo act with a groove and is always looking for new opportunities and places to play. I hope to play with or for you soon!