- Phil Collins-In The Air Tonight (VintageCulture Rmx) Artwork Vintage Culture on February 25, 2013 14:45140723 Plays529 Comments3991 Favoritings9017 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 8.00
- Eric Prydz - Liberate (Preview) Artwork Eric Prydz Official on March 10, 2014 12:34122024 Plays422 Comments6042 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.09
- Clean Bandit "Rather Be" (The Magician Remix) Artwork The Magician (Official) on January 14, 2014 13:571283594 Plays870 Comments32836 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.34
- Rather Be Feat. Jess Glynne Artwork Clean Bandit on December 04, 2013 10:294849217 Plays4991 Comments114765 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.47
- Dzeko & Torres – 2013 In 10 Minutes Artwork DzekoandTorres on January 02, 2014 22:49377667 Plays661 Comments8877 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 10.43
- The Labyrinth 19 Live @ Ministry of Sound London 2-21-14 Artwork Henry Saiz on February 27, 2014 23:4217620 Plays306 Comments1364 Favoritings2538 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 2.56.13
- Holosound - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2013 Artwork Robot Heart on February 26, 2014 18:5023106 Plays131 Comments1281 Favoritings1149 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.20.01
- Premiere: Booka Shade ft Fritz Kalkbrenner 'Crossing Borders' (Booka's Other remix) Artwork Mixmag on February 04, 2014 15:5861152 Plays102 Comments2556 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.40
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I am single (apart from being a bit married) a joker, a smoker n a midnight toker. I am 87 years old and work as a full time Space Cowboy. My hobbies include lying about my age and occupation. I also enjoy horsing and fish-riding. When I'm not being devastatingly witty or devilishly sexy I like to spend my time putting empty Smarties tubes on cats' legs to make them walk like robots. My favourite food is wine and my favourite wine is beer. In terms of music I like Deep Tech/House/ Chillout/ Ambient /Psychedelic / Full-on / Big beat / Turntablist/ Downtempo/ Trip Hop sort and in terms of books I like the ones that are for reading or even the colouring-in ones.
The disco consul is a pulpit and the DJ is a high priest. The dancers are a fanatical congregation who will dance until dawn, and in some cases demand that the music goes on in an unbroken surge for over 18 hours. Mixing is a religion. House, a highly sophisticated sound, which can evoke strange, almost drug-induced images a relentless sound designed to take dancers to a new high.
"The beat won't stop with the JM Jock. If he jacks the box and the party rocks. The clock tick tocks and the place gets hot. So ease your mind and set yourself free. To that mystifying music they call the key". -Music Is The Key, JM Silk, 1985