- 1. Nineties Man 4.35 2133 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Electro Funk #50 3.47 1377 plays 75.0 BPM
- 3. What For No? 3.06 532 plays
- 4. Attic Faery 4.27 409 plays
- 5. Electro Funk #50 [original version] *** FREE DOWNLOAD *** 6.52 4703 plays 75.0 BPM
Jamie Smith is a jazz pianist based in Edinburgh, Scotland. His new recording, Kinesis EP, features four free improvisations blending the straight-ahead and the contemporary.
On Jamie's last release (as Outerattik), Attic EP...
"A composer, arranger and Hammondista with a very big future if this, his first (self-produced) release, is anything to go by! Grab it while it's fresh!" – RootDown FM, Los Angeles, CA
"Dope." – Leftover Cake
"A well focused EP... a downtempo groove that you'll want to keep coming back to. And hopefully a good sign of things to come from this young musician. Worth seeking out." – JazzWrap
I also write production music and to brief. Check Donbrae Studios for more info.